Chapter 3

Hey everyone,

Sorry this is going to be a really short chapter, I didn't have much time to write it, and I needed to get this chapter out of the way.

Regardless I hope you like it.

Thank you to everyone who voted and left all the wonderful comments. They mad me very happy.

Please read, vote, comment, and fan if you really like it.

Enjoy!

____________________

I didn't know what to think, let alone what to sign.

What did they mean by Dallas was the Grim Reaper.

I had seen people mention the name in passing randomly, but nothing of significance.

My parents were just sitting in front of me, with worried expressions, staring at me.

I brought up my hands to sign, but let them fall to my lap again.

I couldn't even begin to picture Dallas as what they said he was. A ruthless killer? It couldn't be the same Dallas, right?

But they said it was. That his description was the same as the Grim Reapers.

My mate is infamous.

My mate is a killer.

What am I going to do?

My vision came back into focus after I stopped spacing out from thinking, and I noticed that mom was signing to me.

I signed for her to repeat what she was signing.

"Ezra, maybe it isn't the same guy. Maybe it's just a coincidence that they look alike. And have the same name..." she said unconvincingly.

"I'm going to my room..." I signed and got up.

I slowly walked up the stairs to my bedroom and shut the door.

Falling onto my bed face first, I pull out my cellphone and decided to text Dallas, He had given me his number right before I left.

[[Hello...]] I texted.

I set my phone down on my chest to wait for his reply.

I jumped when my phone vibrated not even 30 seconds later, picking it up and reading the message.

[[Hey Babe, sorry it took so long to reply. What's up? <3]]

I looked at his message in disbelief and giggled, why was he apologizing.

[[What are you talking about? It took you maybe 30 seconds to reply you crazy person.]] I laughed as i sent the message.

[[Yeah, I know. It took too long. My fingers wouldn't type faster. :( ugh. Stupid fingers.]] I cracked up reading his message big time.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and looked up to see my dad standing above me with a slightly amused, slightly worried expression.

"What are you laughing so much at, Ez?" he signed to me.

I contemplated for a second whether to tell him about texting Dallas or not. Then I picked up my hands and signed:

"Just texting Dallas" and showed him the messages. Which really seemed to confuse him but he chuckled at the end of reading them.

"I don't think he's the Grim Reaper after seeing those. With everything said about him I can't see him saying that stuff. You should ask him Ez." He signed looking at me seriously with the last sentence he signed.

"I will..." I signed back and asked him to leave my room. He did so and said dinner would be done later.

I picked up my cellphone and texted him back.

[[Hey Dallas...I have a question....]]

A few seconds later:

[[Ask me anything, love.]] I smiled.

[[Are you the Grim Reaper?]]

I laid the phone back on my chest and laid their contemplating what I was going to do if he was.

I already love him so much.

I don't think I could live without him.

No one thought I would ever have a mate, especially me.

But now that I have Dallas, I don't want to lose him.

My phone vibrated, scaring me out of my thoughts.

I huge knot filled my throat and dead filled my stomach as I read his text:

[[Yes. I am the Grim Reaper...]]