Chapter 19: I'm Not Okay

A/N: LONG CHAPTER YAY

Jason's POV

We all stand in silence as Ty holds Seto's still body in his arms.

A tear slips down my cheek, and I reach out to touch him.

Seto just died to save us.

"Now someone tell me where my dad is!" Sky explodes, his face red. "I know one of you did something!"

"We didn't, I swear!" I say, backing away from him.

The forcefield that Nyxus used to keep other people from seeing in here has fallen, and now people are staring at Mitch's house - or what's left of it.

"Mitch!" A boy shouts. He's wearing a blue hoodie and jeans, and for some reason, he's got an extremely happy face. "Preston's still asleep, and - holy Notch, what happened here?"

Mitch runs over to the boy and hugs him. "Rob... they're dead."

"What?" he asks, then he looks over Mitch's shoulder at us, then what's left of Mitch's house. "Oh."

"Guys, this is my neighbor, Rob, aka Woofless," Mitch says to us. Rob waves at us.

"And I'm the cyborg nobody pays attention to!" Another voice says.

"Mat, that's not true," Rob says as another boy joins him and Mitch.

The other boy is human, but his left leg and arm is... metal?

Whoa, that's so cool!

Everyone else is gaping at him, but the cyborg just laughs. "That's everyone's first reaction," he says. "I lost my left arm and leg in a monster attack when I was five. And I also lost an eye," he says, pointing at his left eye, which is a light blue orb. "Don't worry, I've gotten used to it. And my name's Mat, but you can call me Nooch." (A/N: basically, half of his body is human, and the other half of his body is pretty much his Minecraft skin. I didn't want to make Nooch a full robot, so... yeah.)

"So, um... what now?" Ian asks.

"Put your hands up! All of you!" someone shouts with a megaphone. "You are under arrest!" A bunch of people in navy cop uniforms are around Mitch's house.

"What?" we all say at the same time.

"This is ridiculous, officer!" Mitch yells. "I live here! And so do Jerome, Mat, and Rob!"

"You are under arrest for destruction of property!"

"What the Nether?" Ty mutters. "We came here to stop this," he gestures at the house's ruins, "not destroy it! We were too late! And as for who to arrest, get him," Ty says, pointing at Sky. "He's the one who started all this."

"Is this true?" the officer shouts.

Sky's eyes glow white, and I know what's coming next.

"Dear Notch, don't do it," I mutter.

Too late.

Sky teleports in front of the officer with the megaphone and punches him in the face. He does the same to all the other officers around him.

In the matter of a minute, all the officers are unconscious on the ground.

"And that'll teach you not to mess with me," Sky says, adjusting his glasses. He turns to the rest of us. "I'll make a deal with you. I'll help you find my dad. I want to know why he left. And in return, you guys have to promise not to hurt me. Deal?"

We all look at each other. Sky could be a useful ally, especially against Herobrine.

But I still don't trust him.