Betty started in on the icing and kept quiet while she prepared it. Veronica went on and on about the movie she and Archie had watched last night, but Betty wasn't really listening. Betty was consumed by the decision she'd made to sleep with Jughead. It was what she wanted, but Betty didn't like the unknown. It made her nervous.

"Hello? Earth to Betty." Veronica said, waving her hand in front of Betty's face.

"I'm sorry. What?"

"I asked you if you thought Archie was over his breakup with Val yet. But I really want to know what's on your mind."

"Does it hurt?"

"Does what hurt?" After a moment, she inhaled sharply and grabbed Betty's hand. "Oh. Oh!...well what kind of protection are you using"

"I'm on the pill, mama Cooper couldn't have two pregnant teen daughters" she said as she rolled her eyes "But now I'm happy about it because I'm with Jughead"

Veronica nodded "You're safe to go Betts"

"I don't know what to do though Vee"

"You'll figure it out, and Jughead knows what he's doing so you have nothing to worry about"

"Okay" Betty was convinced Veronica knew what she was talking about

Come over in thirty minutes Betty texted Jughead. As she ran upstairs to her bathroom, she got a reply back saying that he'd see her soon. She jumped into the shower and shaved and washed up. She wrapped a towel around herself and went into her room to change. But into what? Should she dress like it was a normal day? Wear something fancy? Nothing at all? In the end, she called down the stairs for Veronica to come up.

"What do I wear?" Betty asked. She was still wrapped in her towel.
Veronica came into her room. "Doesn't matter. Jughead is just going to rip it off anyway." Veronica went to the closet and pulled out a simple button up shirt and a blue skirt and. Then she went to Betty's dresser and opened the top drawer. "Wear this black bra, the one you wore when we gave that asshat a stick maple. You looked as sexy as hell. Even I wanted to make out with you."

Betty wanted to ask Veronica a thousand more questions about what was going to happen between her and Jughead, but Betty knew this was something she was going to have to figure out on on her own. She was quiet as she dressed in the clothes Veronica had handed her.

"It's going to be okay, B. Just breathe when it comes down to it, and from what you've told me, Juggie is very good at making you relax. That says a lot about him, the fact that he's a giving and unselfish lover." She looked over at Veronica in confusion. What was she talking about? Betty heard the door ring and ushered Veronica out of the house.

"You got this B" she heard her yell and she shook her head. She heard Veronica and Jughead's brief conversation, and then footsteps.

"Hey, Betts," he said. He looked her over and smiled. "You're so beautiful. Ethereal. It's like you're not even real." He crossed to the room where she stood next to the window, and he took her hands.

Betty blushed. "You're pretty hot yourself," she said. "I mean, I always thought you were handsome, but then . . ." She didn't know how to put it into words.

"Puberty?" he asked, chuckling. She nodded. "It's been a friend to us all."

"Happy Birthday!" she said, realizing that she hadn't said it to him yet.

"Thanks," he said.

She kissed him and pulled him over to her bed, he took his shoes off and lay next to her. She studied his face, his beautiful blue eyes. From now on Jughead's heart would be hers, he would be her one and only.

"I love you," she said.

His eyes instantly misted over, and for a moment, she wondered if she'd said something wrong, but he took her face in his hands. "I love you. I have for as long as I can remember." She felt her own eyes well up with tears, too. He loved her back.

She wove her fingers through his hair and kissed him gently on the lips. He knelt in front of her and worked the buttons of her top undone and then helped her out of the garment. She laid back on the pillows, her legs spreading for him as he lay on top of her. They stayed that way for a long time, just kissing and touching, reacquainting themselves with each other's bodies.

His mouth moved away from hers so that he could drag her skirt and panties down her legs. His lips brushed across her sex, but that's not what she wanted this time. She pulled his face up to aline with hers. Their mouths opened at the same times, tongues brushed against each other. The kiss in itself felt like making love , intimate, life changing.

She reached in between them, and pushed his pants and underwear over his hips. This was the first time she'd seen him fully naked and he was beautiful. She pulled him back down to her, and for a moment, just enjoyed the feeling of his skin against hers, hard melding with soft. Her bare legs intertwined with his as he cupped her breasts. She could feel the hard length of him, pressed against her stomach. She guided him between her legs.

Jughead held her hand "Are you sure" He wouldn't do anything that made Betty feel pressured, nothing she didn't want to do. She smiled and nodded

"Yes" he placed a soft kiss on her forehead and carefully slipped into her, sending Betty to heaven.

He slipped in slowly, giving her time to adjust to his girth. It stung at first, but he didn't push too hard. He stayed there, not moving, waiting for her. After a moment, she relaxed and let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. And he began to move. It didn't hurt anymore. It felt good.

She could tell he was holding back, and she didn't want him to. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper into her. She could feel herself about to lose control, but then Jughead stopped.

"I love you, Elizabeth Cooper. I love you." He held her head in his hands and he kissed her.

"I love you, Forthsyth Jones the III." He chuckled. She knew he hated the name he shared with his father, so she rephrased. "I love you, Jughead."

She came, and a second later so did he. After a minute, he rolled onto his back and pulled her into his arms, tucking her head under his chin.

Her body we still tingling. The release she experienced was different, better, more intense with him inside of her. As she lay there with him, listening to his heavy breathing, she tried to see if she felt any different now that she wasn't a virgin anymore.

"Jug, I know you don't like your birthday" her voice trailed off and she kissed his chest "but either way today's your day and we can do whatever you want"

"Thank you." He hugged her tighter and kissed the top of her head. "I just want it to be the two of us. No big fuss. Just a movie and dinner at Pop's, and if your mom's still gone, maybe we could get back in this bed."

Shit. He really didn't want a birthday. But everything was already planned and in place. She could change his mind. She could make him love his birthday.

"Whatever you want, Juggie," she said. "It's your birthday, after all."

He shifted until she was beneath him. "Whatever I
want?" he asked, looking down at her and smiling.

She nodded and he moved in between her legs.

Thank you for reading this chapter. 300 reads wow! This one took a long time so I hope you enjoyed and I'll probably post chapter 9 on Wednesday or Thursday. Have a good day !!