•Decision•Chapter 15•

•Your POV•

Today we had a day off from school because it's grading day. Even though our teacher can grade our tests at the speed of Mach 20, normal non-octopus teachers cannot. So the entire school has the day off.

I spent the day lying in my bed. I assume Karma and Nagisa want me to make a decision by now. The only problem is going on those dates only made it harder for me to choose. I get another message from our group chat.

Karma: "Hey (Y/N), hey Nagisa."

Nagisa: "Hello Karma, hello (Y/N)."

You: "Good morning you two."

Karma: "So (Y/N)...."

Nagisa: "Have you umm...."

Karma: "....decided?"

You: "No, I'm sorry. I just don't want to hurt your either of your feelings. You are both so dear to me."

Nagisa: "Don't worry (Y/N), we will respect your answer."

Karma: "Yeah. We are always by your side."

You: "Thank you guys, that means a lot to me."

Karma & Nagisa: "Of course."

I sign off and sit up on my bed. Maybe I need a new approach.

With Nagisa, I always feel warm and happy. But with Karma, I feel safe and protected. Nagisa also has this smile that always cheers me up. And Karma's smile is devious, but caring at the same time. It's as if Nagisa is the day and Karma is the night. The two are almost opposites.

But one thing for sure, is both of them would love me and support my decision.

I think I've made up my mind...

•Time Skip•

I wait as my phone rings. He answers a couple seconds later.

???: "Hello?"

You: "Hey. I wanted to know if you could come over? I have something I need to tell you. It's important."

???: "Of course. I'll be there in about 15 minutes."

You: "Great, I'll see you then."

???: "Okay. See you soon (Y/N)."

I hang up the phone and go downstairs as I wait for him to arrive.

•Time Skip•

It's been about 35 minutes and he still isn't here. Have I made a mistake?

A few minutes later, there is a knock on the door.

I rush over and open the door to reveal Nagisa panting. "I'm so sorry I'm late (Y/N)."