Life goes on

**5 years later **

Since that day I threw myself into my work I graduated collage and got a job as an assistant in a law firm.

Not where I wanna be but it's a start.

I didn't get a chance to tell Casper that I was pregnant. So I just kept it to myself, he did say not to contact him and I did intend on keeping that promise.

My son is 5 years old now he's in kindergarten. He looks just like Casper. He has the same hair and his eyes and when he smiles,  there like twins . I decided to name him Aiden. Idk what I would of done without him in my life. He's the reason why I didn't break down and throw my life away.

I don't have much family. Casper and his family were all I had. But being away from my family thought me that no matter who leaves I'll still have my self so being without his wasn't going to change me.

"Ms. Clarke come to my office " my boss called for me through my desk phone.

As I entered the office my boss was siting at his desk looking though papers scattering them everywhere.

He looked up right when the door closed "Ah Ms.Clarke finally your here , there is going to be a party this Saturday where all the big clients will be at and as my assistant you must attend as my plus one " His attention went back to the papers "Oh and do wear something elegant , dazzling , jaw dropping my dear." He said swaying his arms up like the grandmother form Cinderella when she did bibbity bobity boo.

"Of course Mr. Steele" I said nodding my head. Like I have a choice.

"That's it Ms. Clarke you may go now " he shooed his hand at me.

He's shooing me away as if I'm some kind of dog. This is where 4 years of collage got me.

Great not only do I have to go to a party that I don't want to go but I have to dress up. I never really been out of my house since the divorce so this was going to be a challenge for me.
-------------------------------------------------------

-Saturday morning-

"Mommy" a tiny voice echoed in my ear.

Barley awake I slowly opened one of my eyes to come face to face with my baby boy " Aiden it's like 6 in the morning on a Saturday go to sleep baby" I shut my eyes tight. Maybe he'll go back to sleep.

"But mommy I don't want to go back to sleep I want to play" he plopped on the empty side of my bed.

He started jumping on my bed . I opened one eye again and saw him staring at me with puppy dog eyes and puckering his bottom lip out.

I don't like when he does this because I would basically do anything for him " Give me like 20 more minutes okay baby and we can go do something" I said rolling over to the other side.

He sat there for a minute and then started poking my back , making noises with his mouth.

I tired to ignore it , maybe he'll stop.

When he noticed I wasn't responding he climbed on top of me.

"But mommy " dragging out the mommy part.

He started jumping up and down until I couldn't take it.

"Okay Aiden I'm up , I'm up " I said pulling him into a hug.