Something rudely interrupted my evil thoughts for Meg or someone rather. I narrowed my eyes at the red-haired drunk boy. He clearly did not get the message.

'Hey babe, what are you doing here all alone?' He staggered close to me.

'I'm not interested,' I said with a very bored tone hoping he'd get the message but unfortunately for the both of us, he didn't.

'Cool cause I'm very interested too,' he slurred coming disgustingly closer.

'Did you not hear what I just said. Bug off loser. Scoot away. Shu...' I chased him away in a degrading manner.

'You bitch. You'll pay for those words dearly,' he promised me and grabbed my hand and spun me around causing my arm to bend towards my back. I felt his hot breath on my neck and I shivered in disgust.

'Not so feisty are we now?' He snickered.

'Don't be too sure,' I said suddenly kneeling down. Using my free hand, I took off one of my heels and used it on his groin causing him to yelp in pain. Using this as a distraction, I grabbed a vase nearby and broke it on his head causing him to lose consciousness.

'Now who's the feisty bitch,' I sneered at his form and laughed putting back my heel. Well, the heels had finally proved themselves worthy. They were now my new best friends.

I straightened up to see everyone looking at me and I felt heating rushing up my face in embarrassment. I muttered some curses under my breath and decided to go and look for Meg.

The excitement of seeing the red-haired drunkard was wearing off and I felt thirsty. I decided to check the kitchen for Meg and at the same time grab a drink.

I got there and took an unopened can and popped it open and took a long swig before sputtering out the liquid from my mouth as it burned my throat. I checked the can and it was alcohol.

'Bloody hell!' I swore under my breath. I dunked the bottle into the sink and marched out angrily. I bumped into someone in my fury.

'Hey, watch where you're going will ya! The world isn't your playing ground,' the voice yelled at me.

Say what? I turned to glare at him for what he had just said and turned back around refusing to exchange more than a glare.

The world isn't my playing ground. He just managed to increase my anger by a few notches.

I decided to go out and let the fresh air cool my head. I would deal with Meg later. I was seething and angry with her. This night was a total disaster.

I decided to go out for a walk away from the amazing set of drunk people.

'Where are you going?' I turned and it was the guard. He was about fifty years old or so with dark hair lined with. He looked nice and kind.

'I'm going out for a walk, I'll be back though,' I said trying to smile at him.

'Your arm please,' he said bringing out a stamp thingy. I looked at him with confusion written all over my face.

'Hey,' he raised his hands up in mock surrender. 'It's just a precaution just to know you were invited before' he continued with a smile.

'Oh alright,' I sighed.

'Not enjoying the party now, are you?' He asked

'No it's horrible,' I groaned. He laughed and shook his head.

'Have fun with your walk miss...'

'Ariel just Ariel sir,' I said politely.

'Oh, no need to be so formal. John's the name anytime,' and I chuckled. I turned and waved at him.

For a moment I thought I saw something flash his eyes pity, pain? But it was gone. When I looked back at him again he was waving back at me and smiling.

When I was outside the gate, I drew in a deep breath and started walking. It was absolutely refreshing.

The heels were beginning to hurt my feet. I was still lost in thought until I bumped into a tree.

'Shit,' I rubbed my forehead which was already throbbing. I looked up to see a person standing close to the tree.

'Tsk tsk tsk if it ain't the little princess, Ariel,' I looked up to see I hadn't bumped into a tree but a boy.

'Who are you and how do you know me?' I asked, looking at him carefully.

He was lean and well built, he was black with short curly hair that looked gelled. I would have found him handsome if I wasn't caught up in this situation.

'Boys guess who decided to grace us with her presence. Little princess Ariel,' he sneered and I gulped as I saw two others join him. A blonde and a dark-haired Asian.

'I would love to stay and chat boys but my momma said no speaking to strangers. Now we wouldn't want to disobey her, would we? So see ya bye.' I said cheekily and turned to leave.

'Shall we now?' Said the blonde with a British accent as he held me strongly making me stop my movement.

'Jax,' he said pointing to the curly-haired

'Harry,' he pointed to himself and

'Nathan,' he pointed to the Asian

'Nice to meet you. Bye,' I waved trying my hopeless attempt again.

'No not when we're just beginning to know you,' Jax said

'But my friend, she'll be worried.' I tried again.

'Don't try and fight it. You know it's hopeless.' Nathan said deadpan speaking for the first time. Nice voice Nate. I only wish you weren't trying to kill me.

'Stop scaring her dude.' Harry said

'You know she has every reason to be scared.' He said

Run idiot stop moping escape while you still can

And that was what I did.

'Shit!' I heard one of them exclaim and they started after me.

I ran blindly not caring where I went as long as it was far away from them. I kept on running. Adrenaline pushing me faster and faster I was scared for my life.

I could hear the footsteps gaining quickly. I was running as fast as I could. My lungs were on fire and each breath I took was more painful than the last...

~~~~****~~~~

A/N: Hey readers, I really hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Feel free to comment and please vote. Do not be a silent reader. Your votes and comments are highly appreciated and needed.