Chapter 2

HOLY CRAP LOOK AT THE VIEWS THIS THING HAS! I didn't think about more than 10 people want to even read this XD. Anyway I should stop blabbering and let you guys read, SO ON WITH LE STORY!

~*~

I looked at Frisk, and sweated....that's right, I sweated. I didn't- no HATED the feeling of being vulnerable around Frisk or feeling scared around her. I made up a lie. "I-I was just looking around here..yeah." She took it and my shoulders could finally relax as I look back and see sans' brother storming off....Papyrus I think his name was? I shook the thought out my head and Frisk came out of hiding and sans stopped before marching off. "Hey, my bro's been feelin a lil down and I was hopin you'd keep pretendin to be a human for him. Thanks." Sans walked off and so did Frisk but we both went at a diffrent direction. I was left in a state of confusion at the time. Keep pretending to be a human? That question lingers through my head as I follow Frisk around the town as she killed some more monsters again. I couldn't stop her but I also started to feel like this is actually the right thing to do.

All the sentries were dead at this point and I could feel something start to build up in me. I didn't like it but I couldn't do anything about it. Finally, there Papyrus was, standing in front of us. Frisk's hand gripping the knife tightly while Papyrus talked loudly and I was to busy being in my own world to hear what he was saying. I thought maybe I could give this a try. I went up to Frisk and went inside her and I felt like I was alive again. The feeling of having flesh is great.

I looked at Papyrus, ready to attack. He started attacking first and I dodged perfectly. I felt Frisk behind me and I got a little hesitant though but continued on anyway. It was my turn to fight. I slashed Papyrus with my knife and he took a lot of damage from it. Maybe this is fun after all. More adrenaline coursed through me as Papyrus tried attacking me again and I dodged again but this time getting a few scratches here and there and my Hp went down. After He finished attacking, I slashed him again and he took all the damage and his hp went all the way to zero. I just stood there, feeling myself dumbfounded. I just killed a monster and it felt great! I grinned and chcukled a little as papyrus said his last words with a smile. "HUMAN! I BELIEVE IN YOU! YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER!" Than he turned to dust and his scarf was in the snow. Those words stung me but I wasn't about to quit my genocide run anytime soon. Soon I let Frisk take control over her body again. Frisk just looked at me pissed. "I WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL PAPYRUS!" I looked at her and smiled. "To bad~ Guess you outta do it again next time~" I just laughed as Frisk grumbled walking all the way to waterfall.

Waterfall had beautiful flowers that just shimmered and they reminded me of someone but I just couldn't recall. I shrugged it off and continued to look around.

Frisk continued to kill each monster over and over and over. I started to like watching her do so. I felt alive just watching and just watching the victim cry in agony. It feels great to know your in control of everything for once.

Soon we got to a bridge where no one was there which made it pretty calming to walk through. All of a sudden a sharp spear came towards us and frisk dodged it just in time. I freaked out a little and looked to see who threw it and I saw the tall figure. Is that who I think it is..? I gasped. It can't be Undyne. She had dreams of becoming the captain of the royal guard for a long time! Sucks for her though...she's not gonna last very long~. I grinned at the thought while Frisk was running for her life through the labyrinth like bridge. She made it safely and hid in the bushes where Undyne stopped chasing us. She just left after and we continued and a monster kid that we met in Snowdin kept on following us till we actually left him to die on ANOTHER bridge. What is this place's obsession with bridges? He never followed after that and Undyne saved him. Stupid Undyne. You'll pay for this.

Pretty much, Frisk continued what she was doing and this time I constantly felt like someone was watching our every move. I kept on lurking back and to the side. I could not see anyone accept occasional flowey pop ups here and there. He was just looking at us and he didn't say anything and he was just grinning evilly the whole time. He wasn't the only one that I could feel was watching. It was a familiar presence that I know was somewhere around here. I told Frisk this and she just answered, "You're probably just paranoid." I shrugged and just stopped and we continued on till we see a huge rock of some kind and I see Undyne, AGAIN. This bitch just doesn't know how to quit does she. Good thing for her though, so do I. She just started monologuing about Papyrus and than Sans and than the whole underground. It was boring but than Frisk was just there, ready to fight. I sat down this time, Giving Frisk the chance to finish Undyne off while I eat popcorn.

Words : 932