I'll Not Let You Go

Next day, Min Ah is waiting for him. Chanyeol arrives some time later.He smiles and waves at her....
"Ahh...Why he's so cheerful.I wish I'll meet someone like him..."MinAh thinks. She also waves at him.
"Anneyong, Min-Ah-sshi.... How are you today?"
"Anneyonghasayeo, Chanyeol-sshi...I'm totally fine"She smiles at him.

"Woah..Her smile😍😲 Why that so pretty!!"Chanyeol ponders.

"Thayenida....I thought your mood will not be good today.Let's order something................"
They order iced coffee....

"Chanyeol-sshi may I ask you something? "Min Ah asks him
"Of course.. anything"Chanyeol replies her.
"Yesterday, you told me that you know me for long but how?"
"Ok... first you tell me why did you move from Busan to Seoul?"
"Omo do you know I lived in Busan!!! umm.... My father was transferred to Seoul for his job so we also moved with him.Now you tell me..."
"Haha.... long story.You might not remember. Even I also forgot about you. Do you remember when you lived in busan  there was a building right next to ur building?"
MinAh nodded.
"Every morning you read your books walking on your balcony. A boy lived next to your building and he always stood on his balcony with a coffee mag in the morning"
"Oh.. That boy?!! do you know that boy? He always stood there. I don't know what he thought that much!! I had seenhim every morning"

"It was me. I didn't think anything😂😂
I was just standing there and looking at you"
"WAS LOOKING AT ME!! Was I that much pretty even an idol had fallen for my charm!😜"
She comes near to Chanyeol, "Did you find my cuteness like Sandara Park!! Hogshi did you like me?" whisper to his ear.
Chanyeol feels butterflies in his stomach.He feels that his heartbeat will stop now.He becomes speechless
He looks at her eye. To remove the awkwardness she forwards the coffee mag towards him.
"Drink it...." She gigles
Chanyeol can't forget what he heard some time ago.
"How does she know. I  love you not only then but also I love you now....Will love you always.But what happen if she likes anybody else."Chanyeol thinks.

"Chanyeol-sshi..... I have to go.I've some works."
"Ok.. you can go.I'll spend some time here."
But Min Ah told lie to him. She will now go to see her ex-Boyfriend Ji Ahn.She determined that she will tell him everything. She will tell him that she can live perfectly without him.

Ji Ahn and his girlfriend are enjoying their time in a restaurant. Min Ah goes to their table and stand in front of Ji Ahn. "Yaa.. Ji Ahn-ah, what did you think, I'll forgive you easily. I'll watch you two are dating?!! Didn't you think that I'll not go a single day without you.You were wrong.I know I was very petionate toward you.But I was wrong
" She splashes the glass of water to him.
His girlfriend get up from the sit but Ji Ahn hold her hand. Everyboday is looking at them.
Leaving from that place Min Ah calls Chanyeol and started to cry.
Chanyeol becomes shocked hearing her cry..."Min Ah-sshi....Min Ah- sshi are you crying? What happened? Why are you crying? Where are you now?"
"Nearby the Chinese restaurant... Can you you come here?"
"Ok... I'm coming.. Stop crying.Go to the nearby park. You'll feel better."
"Boya...What happened with her. She was fine half an hour ago"Chanyeol mumbles.

Min Ah is sitting on the park bench and thinking "Why I did this with him!! I never behaved him like that." and wipes her tears.
When she saw Chanyeol she again started to cry. She can't look at him.
Seeing her like this Chanyeol feels very sad." He sits beside her.
"What happend?" Chanyeol asks
She wipes her tears and tells him "I lied to you.I went Ji Ahn to give him a lesson.I never behaved with him that rudely.I yelled at him.That two years he predent with me that he cares for me.But he likes another girl.Everybody in that restaurant were looking at me.I never angry with him no matter what he does" Again she begins to cry

Chanyeol says to her "Charesso"
He patted her hair and tries to leans her head on his shoulder "Cry as much as you want.I'll always by your side"
They stayed there 30 minutes.Then he takes her in a restaurant where all EXO member was waiting for Chanyeol. They decided that today they will enjoy a dinner party together as Lay came from Chaina.Everyone is so surprised to see a girl with Chanyeol coz he never brought any girl to their dinner Party.
Chanyeol introduces her to everyone.
Baekhyun asks Suho, "Hyung, Isn't she that shy noona? That Intern?"
"Yeah..I also think so.But how does he know her?
"Oh! She's so special to Chanyeol" Baekhyun replies.

*FAST FORWARD*
They have finished their dinner.She is so pleased with their behaviour. She is feeling so shy that she is with 9 handsome guy and She's just a potato to them. She doesn't talk that much.
When she is leaving Sehun tells her, "Noona, you're so shy...Baekhyun hyung gave you the right name "SHY NOONA"😂😂
Baekhyun gives a pinch to him "Yaa... imma"
Min Ah smiles at them.
"Oh... Noona don't give this eye smile...Nomu ippo" Sehun tells her.
"Haha.. Ok... I'm going... Byee"
"Bye Noona... Hope to see you again."
Chanyeol drops her sister's house.
She waves him..."Bye..Take Care"

*At Her Sister's House*
"Unni, I can't live here anymore."
"Waeyo?"Her sister asks
"I will leave Seoul tomorrow. If I live here my old memory will haunts me.I'll leave for jeju tomorrow evening."
"What happen with you suddenly?"
"Unni when I see Chanyeol my heart starts to beat wildly. I know he'll never be mine. I don't wanna get hurt 2nd time."
"You fall for him!!... Ok... Do as you want."

**3Days Later**
She is living in Jeju...She treats the poor freely and gets a job at a hospital.
She gets a news that Chanyeol got injured in his waist. That's news makes her worry for him. She started to feel bad for him."He was with me in my bad times.But now I can't keep myself beside him.I'm so selfish. Jigeum ottokke?Aish... why can't he take care of himself.Shall I call unni and tell her to give me some information about him?"
She calls her sister and gives Chanyeol phone number and requests her not to tell Chanyeol about her.

Chanyeol's P.O.V:
What's wrong with her? I called her yesterday but her phone was switched off.Still her phone is switched off. Is she avoiding me?! or did something bad happened with her!!.... Ani ani Chanyeol-ah what are you thinking,hmm? Nothing happened with her.Min Ah-aya, I'll always by your side no matter what happen with you.But didn't she get any news of me that I'm ill. How could she not take any information of me!........
Suddenly he gets a phone call from an unknown number and picks up the phone thinking that Min Ah calls him.
Chanyeol: Yeoboseyo..
MinHee: Yeoboseyo...Chanyeol-sshi?
Chanyeol: Dey duguseyo?
MinHee: I'm Min Ah's sister Min Hee
Chanyeol:Did something happen with her?
MinHee:Aniya...She's not in Seoul. She moved to Jeju. I know she didn't tell you.But there's some reason.Today she requested me to call you and ask how are you.How are you doing today? Are you in much pain?
Chanyeol:No..I'm fine..But she moved there?
MinHee: She told me that she can't live here anymore.If she live here her old memories will haunt her.Also there is another reason.But I can't tell you.
Chanyeol: Can you give me her house number?
MinHee: But why?... Ok I'll message it.Then I'm hanging up now.Take care.Bye
Chanyeol:Ok...Noona Bye...

Chanyeol begins to ready to go Jeju to bring her back in Seoul. Though he is feeling pain in his waist.

In the evening he reaches her house. He press the doorbell.
Min Ah opens the door.Chanyeol tells her, "Anneyong Min Ah-shi"
"A..anneyong" with a shocking face.Min Ah asks him, "Am I Dreaming?! What are you doing here?How do know my house?"
Chanyeol enters her house."So are you living here happily?"
"What about your waist? Lemme see.Aren't you feeling pain?" She asks Chanyeol."First you tell me why did you move here? "
"I can't live there.My old memories still haunts me...."
"Is this the only reason? I know there's another reason"Chanyeol says to her
Min Ah becomes flustered. She tells him "Khure..I have another reason.Every time I look at your eyes my hear skips a bit. I was afraid, you might know about my feelings.Now I just want to be a good friend of yours.You never be mine.You are a famous idol"
"Don't you know I love you" He cut her off.....
He cupped her face and gives her a kiss intensely............

She opens her eyes and looks at Chanyeol eyes.
Chanyeol tells her, "Can't you back with me"..............

                         The End~

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed it.... Suggest me what kind of fanfic should I write and and who will be the main character.....Don't forget to comment.I'll return soon with a new fanfic.