I remember her

Chanyeol is lying down on hospital's bed and he's still sleeping. Doctor gave him sleeping pill and painkiller. He was in accident and his manager hyung brought him here.Now he's holding Min Ah's hand who is an intern of this hospital. She comes here to check his condition. When she is about to put the blanket on him suddenly Chanyeol grabs her hand.

About half an hour later all the EXO members come to see him. When they open the door Suho and Beakhyun saw that he's holding the intern's hand and she's sitting beside him.

Min Ah's POV:
I went to the VIP room to see how he's doing. As he is an Idol so we had told that we have to take extra care of him. So when I entered the room I was quite surprised that his face is very familiar.But I can't remember who is he. I felt bad for him.He was sleeping like a baby. I tried to put the blanket on him. But suddenly he grabbed my hand.Though he was in deep sleep. I think he was in so much pain. So I couldn't help but sit beside him.
Some times later.....His band members came to see him. I was shocked.I took away my hand and hurriedly left the place. Ahh... they saw me😫 Nomu chukhpalli 😑😑
--Next Day--
Suho and Chanyeol's manager come here to discharge Chanyeol.When they were leaving the hospital suddenly Suho tells Chanyeol, "Chanyeol-ah yesterday you were holding that intern's hand while you were sleeping" pointed at Min Ah.
"Mwo!!"

Min Ah is talking with a patient's guardian. Chanyeol becomes blanked after looking at her.
She pulls her hairs away from her neck.Chanyeol sees a side view of her who is amazingly beautiful. She always wears a round big glass.Suddenly someone calls her name and she looks back. This time Chanyeol sees her perfectly.When he saw her properly he felt that somehow he knows her but can't remember who is she.......

Chanyeol leaves the hospital and Min Ah saw it. She asks a staff "What's the name of this guys who was admitted in VIP room number 7?"
"Woah!!Don't you really know him!? Do you really live in this world!! He's Chanyeol member of EXO."

**Few Days Later**
Chanyeol is now going back to his dorm. His schedule has ended and he got two days vacation.He's listening his favourite song and thinking about that girl he saw some days before."She really has something. Why she looked so familiar? The way she looked back, her eyes, her lips was so familiar. Where did I saw her?!!Ahh... why I can't remember??"
Suddenly his car takes a hard break..... When he looks forward he sees that a girl who gets so much shocked and she stands still in front of his car.She's none other than.... She is that intern.
Chanyeol hurriedly gets down from the car and grabs her shoulders.
"Chogiyo...Come back to your sense"He shakes her.
She looks at his eye and started to cry.
"I don't wanna live anymore. He deceived me...."
Chanyeol becomes speechless. He can't find any words to tell her.... "If something happened with you, you have to forget it..You have to live. Why do you wanna kill yourself? Are you that much priceless??Calm down yourself.... Please get in my car".
He looks his manager hyung. He signs him "NO".. But he opens the door of the car and tells her to sit in.
She is crying and crying and can't control herself. Some times later she asks Chanyeol "Where am I going? Please stop the car..... My sister lives here so I'll go to her house."
"Really!! Will you seriously go to her house?! Ok I'll drop you there..."
"No, please stop the car here... " she replies him.
"Ok...give your phone number..I'll call you half an hour later to check if u really went to her house or not"

Chanyeol comes back to his dorm.He's trying to recall his memory "Why I'm feeling that I know her...." *Sigh*

He takes a long bath and can't stop thinking about her........
He lay  down on his bed to sleep and suddenly he woke up with a scream
"Ahh... yes..... she's my lost girl. O My God..my first crush. I thought I lost you...Olmana pogoshipphosso do ara?? I'll make you mine.. Woah ottokhaji?!! how can I stop my excitement?!"