"Taking that as a yes, Taehyung. Wow, now you also have a thing for her. Partners falling in love. How cliche. Too bad she's already taken by a demon tho-" He didn't finish his snark remark as I grabbed his throat, pressing him hardly against the wall with a hard look.

"Look here you dumb asshole. You don't even know anything about me, Jungkook or Saeyeon so done assume that you know us, cos you don't. You know absolutely nothing. So just move along and do your fucking job. Not like you actually ever had a real one in the first place and I accepted it already. Are you so stupid that you can't even comprehend a heart? Pft. So much for being an angel." I sniggered, the corner of my lip curling up snidely at his furious stare yet terrified at the same time.

"You son of a bitch.." he growled, a tiny hint of fear ringing in his tone.

"Shush jackass, shush." I childishly hushed him with a finger to my lips.

Right when he was about to retort, I heard Saeyeon running down towards me.

Her brown hazel hair blew in the wind as she ran, her hair trailing behind her aesthetically, her little beanie holding down the rests of her hair. She wore a simple grey sweater over her body paired with a pair of slick black jeans and white converses, her phone in hand

 She wore a simple grey sweater over her body paired with a pair of slick black jeans and white converses, her phone in hand

I felt heat rise in my face as I looked at her run towards me, her body bouncing cutely in my direction.

I gulped.

I guess I still didn't get over her, but I respected that Jungkook and Saeyeon truly loved each other and tried my very best not to get in their way.

You never know, Taehyung. You may always find someone better.

A comforting smile went across my face and I turned back to Jaesuk who too, was staring at Saeyeon.

"You staring at my partner, you bastard?" I threatened, the atmosphere going from sweet surprise to bitter silence.

He actually gulped in fear as I leaned to his ear.

"Stay away from her, you dipshit. You have no right to even talk to her. Now, get lost before I make it worse." And I grabbed his collar to a corner into a nearby street and pushed him harshly in before flipping him off.

When I turned back, Saeyeon was standing there shaking her head with a defeated smile.

"I don't know what happened but I'm 100% sure he deserved it. So hurry up and fill me in on the way to Earth."

_______\^•^/________

Saeyeon POV

Quickly spreading our wings through our clothes, we flew through the gate after giving the guards a quick nod which they returned.

"Ok, so my sources tell me that Hoseok is set to be the 2nd prince of Hell and something bad is going to happen to Jungkook..."

I held my breath. Shit. He may die.