Rape

"I told you, you couldn't come over!"

"No you told me you didnt want me over."

"And thats supposed to make it better?!"

He puts his hand around my waist but I push him away hard. His face goes hard and his hand comes to my neck as he pushes me against the wall.

"No dereck!!! I dont want to go away!!!"

"I dont give a fuck what you want!"

He punches my cheeck and I feel dizzy I feel him climb ontop of me and I kick and scream under him.

"Dereck get off me please!!!!"

His breathing on my neck makes me quiver.

"You know you want it! "

Tears start to fall down my face I dont want this I never did.

"Dereck!!!! Nooo stop!!! Stop please!!!"

I pled and pled but he didnt stop he ripped off my shorts and panties and had his way with me twice. He over powered me and I couldnt do anything about it. He left at 4 am I had 2 hours to sleep before school I felt so dirty. I cried myself to sleep wishing I had never looked his way at that party and had been drunk to let him be my first. He was a blood hunter well he was my blood hunter always wanting my cherry and he took it.

I got up and took a long hot shower hoping the feeling of his hands would wash away but, it didn't. Getting dressed I look in the mirror and notice the bruise on my face from Derecks punch. I cover it up with make-up the best I can. its sore but theres nothing I can do, I get into my car not bothering to even eat and head to school. When I pull up I see all of my friends talking to someone but I cant tell who it is but I know its a guy. My stomach turns in knots hoping it's not Dereck, I get out and walk to the girls only to find Derecks friends Ricky.

"Ive been waiting for you."

He smiles and I look behind me, Is he talking to me?

"Mya im talking to you."

I look at my friends for reassurance and they nodd, whats going on?

"What did you need me for? "

"I wanted to talk to you, maybe get your number?"

He has no idea that his best friend owns me in a way. He wont let me be with anyone even though we are not together, I want that part of my life to end and god this guy is gorgeous.

"Ricky is it? "

" Yeah?"

"What are your intentions?"

"I want to take you on a couple of date's and if we like each other maybe you will accept to be mine."

I feel my heart flutter as he kisses my cheek,

"Can I have your phone?"

I pull it out letting him put his number in my phone.

" How about after basketball practice I come over with junk food and we watch movies? "

"Yeah that sounds good."

"Alright ill be there at 7."

I nodd and he kissed my forehead and walks away, my breathing hitched as I notice Dereck was not to far away but it doesnt look like he was listening so I shrugg it off and head to class as the tarty bell rang.

Throughout the day I kept trying not to make eye contact with dereck, is it bad that I still get turned on by the sight of him but i cant stand him? I dont want him or his sex even though it was incredible in the beginning but now its just ugly and forced, I feel horrible everytime he makes me do it.