Its not even love, Its after school and I have wrote a note to dereck about how I want what we are doing to stop. That I never want to see him at my door step or id call the cops. As I slip the note into the crack in in his locker I hear my name being called. The voice scares me to death,

"Dereck? I though you were supposed to be at practice. "

" I forgot my shoes, Mya I need to tell you something."

He picks up my chin to look at him in the eyes,

"Im so sorry for last night."

He touches my cheek and I hiss at the pain, I can see anger in his eyes.

"I went way to far last night. It will never happen again."

"Thats what you always fucking say Dereck Im done with you dont ever come near me again!"

I feel a smack across my face and pain comes fast as I already have a bruise there. I try and run away but he catches my wrist and pulls me close to him.

"Your mine Mya."

"Mya? Dereck? "

I step away from Dereck and smile as Ricky comes and kisses my cheek, I can see the anger in Derecks eyes.

"Hey, coach is looking for you..... I didnt know you knew Mya Dereck."

"Yeah we talk sometimes."

"Tell coach ill be there in a sec will you."

"Oh na bro im going to walk this lovely lady to her car. Did you grab your shoes yet?"

Dereck opens his locker and my heart drops as the note falls out, I see hate sink into Derecks eyes as his sight goes from the paper to me.

"How long have yall been talking Ricky?"

"Well we talk on Facebook but now we talk in person. Whos that letter from a secret admire?"

"Na just from some bitch whore."

"Okay? "

I turn to Ricky and kiss his neck gently and whisper in his ear to take me to my car now.

I felt his member get hard just from that kiss on the neck, I look up at him and smile and he says

"Lets go beautiful."

He takes my hand in his leading me to my car,

"Ill see you after practice Mya."

"Will do."

He kisses my cheek a waves me off, god he makes me weak. I snap out of it realizing that dereck is going to kill me, once i get home I lock every door and window in the house and wait for 7 to come its only 6 and my heart is racing.

theres a knock on the door and I know who it is, Dereck......

I act like im not even home I let him knock repeatedly.

"MYA I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!!!! OPEN THR FUCKING DOOR!!!!!"

My heart races as he bangs on it loudly,

"Stop or ill call the cops!!!!"

"Just let me in I need to talk to you."

"I'm not falling for that Dereck go away!!!!"

"Im going to get in there one way or another Mya you know I will."

I know he will too, I go to my restroom and lock the door not wanting to hear him at the door. Its 6:53 and he is still at it, Ugh Ricky hurry up and get here please!!!! My phone rings,