not what i thought

he ran towards me angry like the beast he is it scarred me is he going to punish me or RAPE ME !? but no he did something i didint excpect with one swift move the man's head who was inside me came clean off the blood dripping down on to the cold floor as it slowley drenched with blood me horrifyed i still was on him makeing my walls tighten i wish i could move i was basically haveing sex on a dead man YUCK!!! the disterbed me his head was rolling on the floor but it didint stop there he slashed the other one's throut's furrie was burning in his green eye's "NO ONE TOUCH'S MY PUPPET! i flinched at how lou hid voice was it boomed through the whole room i think even a few of his toy's flinched it was that loud he huffed then walked over to me disscusted at me i felt used once again  my eye's looked away as tear's stremed down my painted face melting away some of the white pale glued on skin now peeled on to the ground it kinda hurt but i ignored the pain iv deffintly felt worce before now."look at me y/n. he silently but comferting voice said he must be back to normal i guess "LOOK AT ME! with that my eye's shot open to see his eye's kinda tinted green but mostly honey colerd thank god for that "dont cry whore that was there fun now it's time for MINE!" his voice came from nice to mently heartless i wanted to shack my head but my face woulding let me sice i was under his control (no reffernces to the puppeter!) he laugthed as he lifted me from the dead man and into his arms those arms i hate the most there strengtht there warmness EVERTHING ABOUT THEM! and dont get me starrted on the fact who own's them....him my eye's rested on his face but he ignored it and kept walking till we stopped in the red room the iron table i woke up in and the tools around the resting ground he laid me there i wanted to scream my lung's out as soon as i felt myself abile to mve but he caugt my movemint and put a ball gag in my mouth and restrained my ankles and wrist leaving my body fully exsposed to the world now nakedi screamed a bit in the gag trying to get free from the restrains but no use so i just gave up "tsk tsk dont be bad little puppet or else things will get real nasty!' he kissed my neck sucking leaveing his terriotory for everones eye to see i felt the hicci's forming on my neck the paint peeling from it's resting spot he smirked as i moaned a bit it felt good NO i shouldint feel plesure out of this its rape y/n get ou're head togeather for fuck sake's he continued this to my collerbone then stop i winced at the lost of his soft yet ruff lips on my body "aww you want more huh?" i nodded "ohh bad bad girl you're wish is my command puppet". he grabbed moth of my brest's twisting and flicking them achalling till gently masaging them i monned it was amazing i loved this feeling just not the person doing it he giggled as he one hand left my brest but soon replaced with a pair of moust lips attached to one of my bud's i nearly screamed i felt my lower region getting wetter by the minnute he picked it up as his free hand started to rub onmy slit as his other hand massaged one breast and him sucking the other i was almost there till he stoped all movmint and wissperd darkly "i hope you're readdy to have my baby". i looked at him eye's opend wider then possibil i didint relize it but his plus sized cock placed it self rougthly in my wet pussy makeing me sqwirm in pain my walls were ripping more then before "SHUT UP! his eye's changed no no please dont change now for the love of god i didint know what to do he slammed so rougthly i felt a few blood droplet's come out from his size why is he so damn big it hurt pain was unberribel as a few minnute's pat of his slamming he came in me the white liqwid came out of me as the rest stayed now i know he wasint lying i have the devils seed in me...