the girl on strings

I closed my eye's into the kiss it felt so real but it only last for 10 second's but it felt like 10 year's of pure heat in the kiss when he left I was annoyed wait what's wrong with me I should hate him NO I do hate him he's just playing me I winced from when he left my lips he noticed this and let out an attractive laugth that made my heart melt mabey he's different but I was wrong very wrong "aww doe's my y/n miss my lips you really are a slut" he growled this made my heart sting I am he's right "get up! I did as he told me but fall from the sting of my hand's and feet he let out an annoyed sigh why is he annoyed that sicko did this to me I hate this I felt my eye's closing from the pain "oh no you don't! with that two strong arm's wrapped around my sleepy body I found myself sobbing in to his chest "shhhh no one likes a cry baby puppet" he cooed as he rocked me back in fourth in a big red chair it looked like one of those king's chair's 'shhh my puppet were not even done yet!" his sweet voice turned insane within seconds I felt a sly pinch in my leg I yelp in pain "sh don't be sad I'm ...JUST FIXING YOU! HEHEHEH I felt numb I wanted to move but that needle did something to me making me numb I tried to speck but it came out more like slur's I couldint feel his grip anymore the only movment was my eye's "that's my puppet now time for the fun part". he giggled darkly he ripped my leg open I couldint feel anything but I felt like I was gonna throw up when he grabed all the bones In my leg's yanking them out one by one I tried to say stop but it came out more like this "stokuhnp"" SHUT UP I put that needle in for a resone to shut them USED LIPS UP! I stopped he replaced my leg's with stuffing and painted them white like a real puppet it was shining white he did the same with my arm's and my belly he then stiched them up and painted me snow white "you know what I don't like that dress" he clicked his finger's and toy's came in and before anything my body was in a skanky black dress and now in a clownish dress  with a top hat "now you're ready MY puppet is all mine now! he wisper yelled in my ear I couldint move so he  got the string's and moved me I felt uncapel to do any thing we enterd a room full of so could puppet's they looked like me in insane outfit's with string's attached they gave me death glare's one was swinging on a swing well another was like she was in the air but in the same posstion it was horrible they weren't moveing only there eye's were following my ever move "oh don't worry my puppet they wont hurt you there dead! I had a feeling I will be like them one day just a forced smile for the rest of my days one had cracks on her she must be fadeing away they looked oddly formelly tho wait OH MY GOD! those were tilly hanna and rosie but they were different looking they were just sitting there like life sized doll's smileing eye's not blinking but following my ever move ready to cry. they looked like proper women once but now they look like brocken victorin dolls it gave me shiver's as there hair was replaced to i hate this but i felt i was even gonna be in more pain....

 they looked like proper women once but now they look like brocken victorin dolls it gave me shiver's as there hair was replaced to i hate this but i felt i was even gonna be in more pain