Big troubel for no crime

"Y/n" Brekky's READDY darling. I ran in holding Lucy close to my chest Mmmm the smell of freshly cooked eggs came my way as mummy started to serve I put Lucy kn the couch and grabbed a plate it looked real good. "Who's that sweetheart"? She pointed at Lucy with a confused face. "That's Lucy I found her she's my best and only friend mommy". Oh we're that's nice ... But we're did you get her Hun? She said as she picked her up roughly and looking at it from top to bottom. "She stole it  of course where alse would the little loser find it. My mother gasped. Y/c m/n l/n is what hazel saying true?
No mama I would never steal".I was scared of course hazel the second oldest would get me in to trouble she basically hates me just like Alex Tyler Suzy and Brandon yes we're a family of 7  six kids one adult =poor ass family. Suzy 13 hazel 12 Tyler and Alex 11
Brandon 8 me 5 and my mum 37 even tho she looks twenty three. Ever one besides my mum hates me it's so unfair. "Yes she did I sore her". NO YOU DIDINT! Brandon walked in mining his on bussnise BRANDON hazel yelled oh  no no no no. "You sore it she stole the doll. She looked at him determined my mum still confused on who to believe. Uhhh" I shock my head holding on to thinking he could help me out. Uhh ye-YES I SORE HER! He looked confused but he would get me in trouble any day since I'm the golden child Iv never got I trouble till now. Y-y/n my mother said in shock I would to Iv never been in such trouble. Before anything would happen I snatched the doll from my mums  clearly to shocked to think I ran and ran down the street my mum trying to get my hand but I was to quick Y/N COME BACK!!! I DIDINT Liston I ran to random street shops since we were on the quit site of town and the DANGER's part of town but I DIDINT care DIDINT think just run was all holding my dolly close to my heart hoping she won't get hurt from the pita patter of droops hitting the smith pavement in to town I had no shoes on and still in my night gown my fav my only  one the one with my (fav animal) and f/c on it but they were getting socked quickly I was way out of my street as the stores weren't yet open since it was about 8 in the mourning still a bit dark but enough to see my hair flowing in the wind tears running down my face mixed with the wind I was scared alone it was now quit and it sore my mums mini car comeing  around the corner so before thinking I thought I need to hide or OK get a smack on the bum and sent to my room for the rest of the day with no tv and no park for a week. So yeah kinda shitting myself now i hid  behind the feisty looking trash can I could feel Brocken glass splinter my now bruised feet from running I winced in pain this isn't a good spot till I sore something strange in the corner of my eye an old creepy sign pointing to a toy store?

Yes follow the sign my doll I double dare you