Chapter One

(Picture of Devin on the side)

*Warning: This story will contain sexual content. This is boy on boy action. If you are not comfortable with reading this story then don't! Thank you. 

Now Enjoy the story

___________________________________________________________________________

(Unedited)

**DEVINS' POV

Being gay and coming out has to be one of the hardest things to do. Luckily I'm still in the closet. If my parents ever found out that I was gay my life would be over. They would be even more disappointed in me then already are. My dad is a big guy and is very popular around town. He even went Pro playing basketball. He always wanted me to follow in his footsteps but unfortunately I got my mother slim figure. She is very petite with curves, round bottom and plump lips. I got all those things and my dad was pissed to have a 'sissy' as a son. When my younger brother was born my dad made it his mission to make him just like himself. I always felt so neglected and I just got tired of trying to prove myself. OH! I knew I forgot something my name's Devin, Dev for short. And I am a gay high school-er and this, is my story.

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock going off. I pushed the snooze button and was tempted to fall back asleep but didn't knowing the consciouses. I picked out my usual attire which is a black shirt, blue jeans, gray sweater, and my glasses. I was heading to the shower when suddenly I was slammed against the wall making me fall back. I looked up and saw my annoying little brother staring me in the face.

"Why'd you do that for?" I asked getting up and brushing off the dirt from my pajama pants.

"Because I can," He said surely. And in actuality he was right he could. He knew that I would never fight him even if I wanted to.

I was tempted to say something but decided against it. Knowing if I said something he would go back and tell Dad. I glared at him and walked away when I got to my room door I heard him laugh and say 'wuss'. I shrugged it off and waited for him to get out the bathroom so I could go. When he finally exited the bathroom I checked the time to see I only had less than thirty minutes to be at school. I took a ten minute shower, dried off, fluffed my hair, got dress, and ran to the door. Even though I was seventeen and a Junior I wasn't allowed to drive. Why? Because my dad says that he would never waste good money like that on me. Little does he know that I actually have been saving up for a car with the help of my gracious mother. My brother was a Sophomore and already had a car. My life sucks. I continued to walk to school pulling out my mp3 player jamming on the way. 

I walked into the entrance of the school and stuffed my mp3 into my bag. I figured I was late because the hallways were empty. I walked down the hall and turned the corner but slammed into a hard flesh. I looked and saw the most dreamy guy ever. He had wavy hair and piercing gray eyes that could captivate anybody. I found my self staring and snapped out of it.