2009 gяαи∂ ρяιχ fιиαℓ

Começar do início

I bet his mind blanked out for a moment.

"I still love you Shoma-chan!" I unabashedly yelled out, prompting laughter all around me from those who understood my English.

After the victory ceremony, and the press conference that followed soon after, Shoma and Yuzuru were finally free from the clutches of the organizers.

I immediately tackled-slash-hugged Shoma soon after.

"Ang cute cute mo talaga! Grabe ka!" ("You're so cute! Really, every time!") I blabbered in Tagalog as I pinched the cheeks of the smol bean before squeezing him again in a tight hug. I swayed him around in giddiness whilst hugging him.

"Era-nee...!" His muffled protest sounded out from his face being plastered against my jacket. Giving him one last squeeze, I kissed the top of his head with a loud smack from my lips before ruffling his hair and finally letting this smol bean go.

Shoma thought he was scot-free but then he was immediately held in the arms of his mother right after I released him. I noticed that Coach Higuchi and Coach Yamada were waiting in the sidelines for their turn.

"Where's my hug?"

I turned around and saw Yuzuru standing there with his arms already wide open. With a smile, I huffed in amusement before stepping in and giving him a well-deserved hug.

"Congratulations Yuzu," I said softly. I pulled back to converse with him. "You're in the Grand Prix Final, right?"

"Yeah." He nodded, raising his hand before tucking a stray lock behind my ear. "Watch me?"

"Of course. We already have tickets." I turned my head to Shoma's direction, where the smol bean was still suffering through the attentions from his mother-like figures. "Shoma's going as well. Actually, we're all going. Kanako's in the GPF too."

"Oh, that's good," he casually replied. Yuzuru looked quite surprised though. "I didn't know she's in it."

"Don't you talk to her?"

"Hm, not really. I meet her in ice shows, but that's about it." He shook his head. "I've been too busy with everything that's going on."

"Oh." I nodded, before dropping the subject. I wasn't that close to Kanako, even now. I'm in good terms with her but I guess some people, even after knowing them for years, just didn't have that kind of connection.

"I've never been to one of your shows before." I pouted a little as I played with a loose thread on his costume. "Every time I check, the tickets are always sold out. You would think those people had nothing better to do other than stalk the ticket site for every available seats."

"Do you want me to sneak you in?" Yuzuru winked at me. I laughed at his suggestion.

"What? I can. Just say the word," he persisted. I just shook my head and rolled my eyes whilst smiling in exasperation.

*****

December 4, 2009

"Go Yuzu!" I yelled out, which was probably drowned by the rest of the crowd.

I didn't forget to bring along the customary banner. This time it was a dark purple handmade banner with fake gemstones, glitters, and, of course, the feathers. The words Yuzu! Fighting! was written in cursive bold letters.