Chapter 1: Don't take it personal

Start from the beginning

The class period went by so slow, I always fall asleep in this class. Don't you dare fall asleep Kang Yebin just one more class after this and you can beat her up. I thought as my eyes slowly felt heavy and it was getting super hard to keep them open.

My eyes suddenly shut and everything was black, My dreams are always like this, Its just black and useless. But this is good, time flies when you're asleep. I just hope I don't over sleep cause this teacher won't wake me if I fall asleep.

The reason he won't wake me is because its supposed to teach me a lesson not to fall asleep in class, cause then I'll be late to classes and be confused with what's going on and crap, Hopefully he gives up on his opinion and wakes me up.

Suddenly I felt a nudge on my shoulder, when my eyes opened the teacher was there. Hopefully I didn't sleep through that girl coming to this class, What class period is it? I asked the teacher, he held up 6 fingers.... Shit.

I ran out the door and ran to the hallway, the girl I'm looking for apparently had dark red/maroon hair and some tiny squinty eyes when she smiled, her eyes and hair will make it obvious for me when I see her.

When I run through the halls I see one particular girl who's walking down the hallways with books in her hands, She's super tall with the same maroon hair. I must see her face. I'm just going to walk in front of her and see.

Bingo. I thought when I walked in front of her and saw the face, it was the right match for the ID picture I was shown earlier today. I started out with putting my hands on her books and pushing them to the ground.

She gave me a look of annoyance and rolled her eyes as she got on her knees and began to gather her books together, quickly I kicked them further away so she couldn't get them all together, She looked up at me and grunted.

"What the fuck?" She scoffed.

"What, do you have a problem?" I smirked.

"Just like everyone thinks, I assume you know the problem is you." The girl coldly speaks as she stands up with two books in her hand, the others being stepped on by students.

"Listen slut, The only problem here is y---" Suddenly when I went to talk the girl pushed her and she flew into a locker, shes down to fight. I growled as I now leaned on the lockers.

"We've never met yet you have the audacity to call me such terrible names?! Are you asking for a fight??" Roa says and gets in my face, Quickly I slap her in the face so she's aware of my choice. The force of the hit turns her head to the side.

For a little bit she just stood there kind of shocked that I actually slapped her, Then it happened. She grabbed my hair and pulled me away from the locker and we started throwing punches at each other, People started gathering around us.

From the corner of my eye, I could see people were recording and cheering us to continue fighting, even with the terrible metal taste I now had in m mouth I continued to kick and punch at the girls face or body in any way I could.