Chapter 12

I'VE MISSED YOU

• CHAPTER 12 •

Previous chapter:

He came menacingly towards me and, unfortunately, took the seat next to mine.

"How nice." he said mockingly "I get to have fun with the little fag for an entire hour."

"Go to hell, Tyler!" I said trying to conceal my nerves.

Fuck. This trip is going to be so fucking long...

• • •

"Funny you say that, faggot, since you are an abomination to God and you'll burn in hell for enternity."

Oh. Fuck. No... He did not just say that...

I turned around fueled by boiling rage ready to spit my thoughts on Tyler's stupidity, but then I remembered I was on a bus full with people, so making a scene wouldn't be a good idea.

So I just glared at him with enough venom to kill an elephant and, instead of shouting as I would have liked, I spoke in a low voice behind clenched teeth.

"I'm going to hell?! Are you fucking stupid?! You are no one to lecture me and you are no one to be putting bullshit in God's mouth. You are just a low piece of sh... Ow!"

My infuriated speech was interrupted by Tyler's hand grabbing me by the back of my neck harshly enough to rip some strands of hair on the back of my head. He painfully pulled me closer, making another little yelp of pain leave my lips. His mouth was just inches away me sending chills of disgust all over my body when I felt his breath on my ear.

"Now listen and listen good, faggot. You are a fucking mistake of nature, and you are in no position to talk to me like that."

He tightened his grip on my neck and kept on speaking with a menacing tone.

"It would be such a shame if everyone at school or even your parents knew about your love for cock, wouldn't it?"

He let go of me but not without first ripping another strand of hair. My eyes welled with tears but I didn't dare spill them.

His threat sent a wave of fear that mixed with the anger I was already feeling. He could easily out me, but I didn't want to back down and show any trace of weakness.

"Fuck you..." I said with a shaky voice from the fear but mostly from the rage. My comment only drew a wicked smirk on Tyler's face.

"Be careful, queer. I can make your life a living hell, so you might as well show some respect for your superiors."

Superior?! Superior my ass! I didn't know where the asshole was going to with all that bullshit, but he was right, to my disgrace. I had to be careful around this piece of shit; if not for me, for Jakey.

Jakey...

I didn't have to lose focus on Jake. I had to get to him and tell him once and for all that I loved him. My mind should be occupied with Jakey not with dumber-than-fuck Tyler.

I turned around to give Tyler my back as I glanced out the window attempting to ignore him for the 40 minutes left of the ride. I thought maybe he'd get the hint and go die in a hole or at least leave me alone. Guess I was wrong...

Tyler roughly grabbed me by the back of my neck again to make me turn around and look at him.

"I'm not done yet, cocksucker. You better start list..."

"Ahem..."

Tyler automatically let go of me and both of us turned to see Mr. Lee clearing his throat.