Chapter 9: Fight Me! (Part 1)

Reader's POV

"(Reader,)" A voice said

"(Reader!)" The same voice called out

My eyes blinked slowly, adjusting to my new surroundings.  I felt like I was laying on the edge of something.  The sweet, gentle wind caressed my brown hair, feeling as if another gust could send me falling from this unknown structure I was laying on.

Suddenly I'm blindfolded by unseen hands, as I'm tilted back.  The blindfold feels lose, I can feel it moving against my head.

I'm pulled back only to roll on the ground.

"She will NEVER love you.  Young men like you make me sick!" A woman spoke

Someone grabbed me by the shoulders and dragged me to what I could feel was a chair.

"PUT YOUR ASS IN THE GOD DAMN CHAIR!" The woman said shoving me on it tying my hands and legs

"It's a shame you're disconnected from what you have left of bars."

Slow echoing steps are to my right.

"Tell me, what causes your heart to beat for this...Alix?" Another voice asked

"You know your heart will be broken by her!  Shattered!  Love is a PATHETIC EMOTION AND SHALL BE ERADICATED FROM THIS EARTH!" The same voice said pulling back on a bow

"Cupid no!  Not yet you idiot!  We gotta keep the bait alive, not kill him."

"You mean his heart."

"Whatever!  Just do as I say, I have no doubt they'll be here soon." The woman replied

"Leave us." She concluded

The second person walked away as their footsteps disappeared along with a door closing.

"Now, since I've loosened you up out there; let me look at you." She said sliding the blindfold off my head

A woman with a striking resemblance to Alya was in-front of me.  Sure, she had the same body shape, hair and eye color.  A kind soul was missing.

"So, tell me.....(Reader,) what're your reasons for being here?"

"You kidnapped me and drugged me that's what!"

"I wouldn't shout if I were you.  But good luck anyone hearing, these walls are soundproof."

"Do your worst you BITCH!"

"Ah ah ahhhh!  Ya used a bad word, Wifi Slash!"

The woman took out a phone and made slash marks on it, the marks made their ways onto my inner and outer arms.

"GAAAAHHHHH! FUCK!"

Above my head towards the ceiling was a pink symbol pointed at me.  She turned to face it.

"People of Paris, prepare to have a once in a lifetime scoop!  Superheroes like to think they have no weaknesses, and I may have just found the WEAKEST link of all time!  For this world's most pathetic chain, what you just saw was only a TIDBIT of what I'm able to do in harming this man!"

"Syringe!"

A purple and pink syringe with a purple and black mist inside the tube appeared in her right hand from thin air.

The needle shot agonizing pain in the left side of my neck, dangerously close to my throat.

"That was just to prove my point.  Ladybug, you have ONE HOUR to reveal your secret or your crush won't just be slush!  His words are always misread, WHICH MEANS HE'LL BE DEAD!"