1: The Dawn Of A New Beginning

Start from the beginning

"Why exactly did you call me here?" A slightly deep voice asked.

"I want you to attend my new school. Saotome Academy."

"Why should I do that? I've heard of that new school of yours. It's a school for future idols and composers, right? I'm already an idol. Why would I go to a school in order to study to become something that I already am?"

"To perfect it. You see, I've known you long enough to know you're a perfectionist. You want to make every song you sing flawless & mistake-less. But in the process you make things sound borrrrring. The whole point of music is to entertain. You can't entertain if the music is boring & lifeless! Music needs to be energetic and fun and..."

"Excuse me." The slightly deep voice interrupted, "But I don't need you to explain to me what music is. I'm aware my music is starting to lack something."

"That's an even better reason to enroll in my school. Come and you'll be able to learn how to create an even better image of HAYATO." I cringed hearing that name. It had been a while since I heard that name. 'It must be him...' I thought.

When the other person didn't respond, Saotome continued, "I've given the same invitation to Miss KaSakura."

"What did she say?!" The young male asked voice full of enthusiastic curiosity.

Saotome sighed, "I have not spoken to her yet, but she has agreed to come here to meet me. I will tell her the same thing I am telling you, but there is no guaranteeing that she will say yes." He laughed, "I have a better chance with you than I do with her, that's for sure." I scowled.

'Is that so?' I thought.

"Then I'll attend your school on one condition. She has to attend as well. If she doesn't I'll have to decline your offer. Because, to be frank, it does not interest me."

"Hmm, I'm starting to see your true motives, Ichinose. Fine, I will see what I can do. But remember the main rule of show business BOY. Love is forbidden!" At that point, I was trying to stop myself from bursting into that room and giving them both a piece of my mind. And I was so close too, but what the young male said next was the thing that really ticked me off.

"Love has absolutely nothing to do with my reason to suggest such a demanding ultimatum. I just what to see KaSakura back in action. She needs this so she can turn her life around. If your offer won't bring her back to the music industry, nothing will. It's not like she has the will or the drive to create music anymore and to be frank once again, she isn't very capable of doing it on her own."

I had heard enough.

"Wait! Miss KaSakura! He's still in a meeting~" Ignoring the young secretary, I pushed the doors to Shining Saotome's office open with a slam so hard, I thought I may have damaged them. But I didn't care.

"Excuse me!?" I shouted immediately enraged with anger, then filling with hate as the person Saotome was talking to turned toward me in his seat.

"Melody?!" He sounded surprised to see me, but knowing his personality, he quickly regained his composure. Sounding smug, he spoke again. "Well if it isn't KaSakura Melody-chan, or should I call you the long lost, MPK?"

"Neither, you don't have that respect, Ichinose Tokiya!" I growled. We glared at each other.

"Saotome-san! I'm so sorry she just barged in so unexpectedly!" The secretary whined in the doorway.

"No, it's alright. Just shut the door." He commanded and after she complied Tokiya began to talk again. He even had the nerve to stand up and face me directly before doing so!