"Boss, you won't be able to get the answer from Kyoya-senpai like that," the twins said in unison.

"Hey, Hikaru! Give me back the phone!" Tamaki yelled.

"Tama-chan, be quiet," Honey said. 

They quieted down at the urging of the two seniors and Hikaru got his hands on the phone, much to the distaste of Tamaki. Everyone else listened intently as Hikaru began talking to Kyoya, who had been silent the whole time.

"So, Kyoya-senpai. Be honest. Where did you take Haruhi?" 

"I don't think I have the obligation to tell you, Hikaru," Kyoya blatantly responded.

"I think you do," Hikaru retorted. "We went to her house today and there was absolutely no sign of her belongings. Even her father wasn't there."

"After we returned back to school, her uniform was gone, too," Kaoru added.

"Kyo-chan, can't you just tell us?" Honey pleaded. "We're all worried about Haru-chan after what we saw today."

Kyoya remained silent and the hosts waited for his reply.

"I've got nothing to say," he finally replied.

"Kyoya!" Tamaki yelled. "Whether you like it or not, you're going to tell us! Tomorrow, we'll definitely wring it out of you!"

"That's right, that's right," the twins agreed.

"Kyoya, we'll ask you again tomorrow," Mori said.

Before they could say anything more, Kyoya hung up the phone. You could say that he was annoyed at them but at the same time, he understood how they felt. To suddenly have their friend disappear somewhere and not knowing their location must've left them devastated. Not to mention, the only source they had was him.

Not caring anymore, he threw the phone onto the bed and stepped into the shower. The hot water rained down on him as he stood there, looking at the wall in front of him. After this, he should pay a visit to Haruhi and tell her what they should do when confronted by the hosts tomorrow morning.

He turned the showerhead off and grabbed a nearby towel, drying himself. Pulling up his pajamas and buttoning the top, he draped a towel around his neck as he made his way to Haruhi's room.

"Haruhi? You up?" he asked, knocking on the door.

"Kyoya-senpai?" he heard a muffled voice behind the door and the shifting of the chair. "I'll be right there."

The doorknob turned and Kyoya widened his eyes in surprise. Like him, she had a towel draped over her neck and her hair was wet for she had just taken a shower. The maids had prepared for a white silk nightgown with a pink ribbon tied below her chest. Her large brown eyes stared right at him in confusion. 

Meanwhile, Haruhi looked at Kyoya, wondering what business he had with her. She didn't think that she had made much noise and so she stared at him, wondering what he wanted. That's when she noticed that he wasn't wearing his glasses. It was a first. She observed him and noticed that he looked even more handsome without them.

She shook her head and broke out of her thoughts. "Is there something you need?" 

"Yeah," he said, breaking out of his thoughts, too. "I just got a call from Tamaki. We should decide on what to say when they question us tomorrow morning."

"I was thinking the same thing," Haruhi agreed. "They can be really annoying yet quick-witted at times."

"Agreed," Kyoya furrowed his eyebrows at how painstaking truthful that was.