Haruhi stood up, "Shouldn't we change first?"

"Come on, Haruhi, it's a sleepover, we're supposed to be in our pjs until the last second. Even you should know that!" Kimi exclaimed.

Haruhi looked at her. "I don't know. These night dresses are sort of-"

"Aw, you don't like it?" Kimi asked, she had lent one of her own, since her height was closer to Haruhi's. It didn't help that the night dress was just able to hide Kimi's scars, but showing as much skin as it could.

"It's just a bit breezy, Kimi-senpai."

Himiko sighed, "You're worried about how French fry will react, and the carrot top twins, right?"

Kimi started to snicker, attempting to hold back the full of her laughter, while Haruhi looked at Himiko.

"I guess so." She said. "I guess I just don't feel comfortable in this."

"If that's the case." Himiko walked over to her side of the room and pulled out a Red Hoodie. "This is a bit small for me, and it might fit you better than it would fit me. Feel free to keep it if you like. If you want, I have some leggings too if you want to wear them." She offered, handing her the hoodie and showing her the plain black leggings.

"Are you sure?" Haruhi asked.

Himiko just nodded and watched as Haruhi slid into the bathroom, coming out wearing the red hoodie and leggings, while holding the folded dress in her arms, she walked over to Kimi and handed it to her. "Thank's for letting me wear this." She said.

"No problem!" Kimi exclaimed.

"Alright, we ready to head down?" Himiko asked.

The other two nodded, and the three headed down, seeing some of the host club already down there.

"Morning!" Kimi exclaimed, a wide smile on her face.

"Morning." Two voices responded, and Himiko saw the twins walking up, Hikaru wearing blue pjs and Kaoru wearing orange. They looked at Haruhi and Himiko.

"Wow, did you two really sleep in those?" Hikaru asked.

Himiko looked down at her outfit, a thin fabric hoodie with some leggings that reached her knees, and Haruhi was wearing the outfit that she was given.

"Yeah, those look stuffy. Not to mention hot." Kaoru said.

Himiko just shrugged. "Who said I wore the hoodie?" She asked, letting a small amount of her normal personality pull through as she smirked, her eyes glimmering.

The two looked at her, and she noticed that their cheeks had a small tint of red.

"Alright! Who's ready for some food!?" Tamaki exclaimed, a wide smile on his face.

"Is Kyoya-senpai up?" Haruhi asked, looking at Tamaki.

"No, not yet. Neither is Honey-senpai."

"So everyone else is?" Himiko asked, her emotionless act back up. "I'll go up and get them."

"What, no!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Why?"

"They're both AB."

"You think I don't know that?" Himiko asked. And though she was slightly unnerved by the fact if their blood type, she made herself look indifferent. "Pretty much my whole family is AB."

"Does that mean you're-" Hikaru started.

"AB too?" Kaoru finished, both of them looked terrified.

Himiko shook her head. "No. I'm O negative." She turned, "Oh, and don't wait to eat. Don't want you guys getting hungry." After saying that, she headed up the stairs and walked over to Kyoya's room, knocking on the door.

It opened and Himiko was met with bare chest, that was quite muscular.

She looked up at who it was and her cheeks reddened when her eyes met Rin's.

"Ah! Sorry, Ri!" She exclaimed, turning around and covering her face as it reddened.

There was a chuckle, and a hand was placed on Himiko's head. "Don't worry, Himi. Why are you so flustered anyways?"

"I-I don't know." Himiko muttered.

Rin snorted. "Wait here a second." He moved his hand away from her head and after a minute, he poked her arm. "You can turn around now."

Himiko turned around, seeing that Rin was now standing in front of her with a smirk on his face, a black shirt covering up his previously bare chest.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"I can wait until those two wake up." Himiko said.

"They're already awake." Rin told her, moving slightly to the side to show her that Kyoya was sitting up in his bed and Honey was rubbing his eyes yawning. "We'll meet you downstairs. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on Mr. Ootori."

Himiko looked at him and nodded. "See you downstairs." Turning around, she headed downstairs, wintering the dining room and receiving a face full of flour.

Coughing up white smoke, Himiko blinked open her eyes, meeting wide indigo ones.

"Alright. Who's bright idea was that?" Himiko asked, an annoyed tone showing through.

Everyone pointed to Tamaki who was holding a bag of flour He took a step back, nervously laughing.

Himiko sighed and walked up to him, her eyes narrowed. She reached into the flour and grabbed a handful. She smirked, letting her original personality shine through, and shoved the handful of flour into his face.

"This means war." She said amused.