Beakhyun has entered the room.
"Chanyeol-ah you got two days vacation, right?"
"Neh.."
"Then let's go.. we should hang out together."
"Ok.."
"Hmm Ok??!! You never agreed so easily to hang out with me... What happend today?You're looking so happy.Did something happen at your shooting spot?" Beakhyun asked.
"A..aniya..........."Taking a long breath Chanyeol tells him"Beakhyun- ah today I found my lost crush.."
"lost crush!! bujunsuriya? How? You never told me about it."
"I almost forget about her. I saw her two times but can't remember who is she. But finally some times before I remember her."Chanyeol replies him
"But how do u know her?.......umm She is your idol type, Right?"
"Yeh.. u know what 7years ago I lived in Busan ... I got a crush on her.When I woke up in the morning, I always went to my balcony. There was a building right next to our building. One day I saw that girl was reading her book walking on her balcony. So every morning I stood there to see her...."
"Hehe.. And one day you got caught?"
Beakhyun mocks.
"Aniya.. I always stood there with a coffee mag and pretend that I was standing there carelessly. Ahh.... she never understood I was looking at her.But some days later she moved from that building. Everyday I woke up with a hope that I'll see her today.But......If I didn't join with you guys I think I'll become crazy."
"Woah what a tragic love story... how did you find her after a long time?" Beakhyun asks.
Chanyeol tells him "I saw her in the hospital. But today she was almost got hit by my car.She was walking so recklessly. I think something bad happened with her. She sat beside me in the car and was crying continuously. In the mid way she told me to stop the car. I told her that I'll drop her but she was so stubborn"
"In the hospital?!! Is she that intern?"
"Yeah...."
"Didn't you ask her what happened with her?"
"Ani..."
"Yaa.. pabo.. You just dropped her
beside the road!! Didn't you keep any contact number?"
"Haha..I'm not a pabo.I kept her phone number to check did she really reach her sister's house.."
"Charesso Chanyeol-ah"👏👏
"So where do you wanna go?" Chanyeol asks Beakhyun.
"Let's do some shopping for our members."
"Woah.. good idea."
"Ok... I'm going to be ready" Beakhyun happily replied him.

Min Ah reached her sister's home.On the way she couldn't stop thinking about Chanyeol."That boy held my hand in the hospital......... If he wasn't there , who would save me? what will happen with me!!! Can't think anymore...Did I behave rude with him? He wanted to drop me but why I became so stubborn!!???
She doesn't talk with her sister. Straight
goes to washroom and takes a bath.....

"What happened with you? Why are you so quite today?" Her sister asks
"Nothing....."she started to cry...
"Boya? what happened? why are you crying?"
"That jerk deceived me. Having a relationship two years with me, today he came to me and said to break up with him... He had seen me the picture of his girl."
Min Ah's sister patted her back.."Stop crying. You have to be strong. You have to move on with your life. You have to show him that you can live without him."
She cries a lot.........

--Some Times Later--
She gets a message from Chanyeol.
"Hi, Min Ah-sshi.Have you reached home?Reply me... or else I'll worry for you.
~Park Chanyeol."
"Seriously!! He sent me a message. You really impressed me Park Chanyeol" Min Ah mumbles
"Yeah... But how did you know my name?"She texts him back

Chanyeol is on his way with BaekHyun.He never imagined that he'll get her message so quickly.
"Yaa, Baekhyun... she replied me."
"Dugu?"
"Min Ah-aya"
"Jinjha!! Show me..."
"Ok.. just reply her that you saw her in the hospital."Baekhyun tells him.
"Ok"

She gets the message...
"Woah! when did he heard my name!!? what will I reply to him.I should have thanked him." So she started to type "You're Park Chanyeol member of EXO, right?I never thought I'll meet any idol. But I met with you not only once but also twice.Thanks for saving me.You gave me the chance to think about my life.I'm really thankful to you"She sends the message.
"Woah Baaekhyun-ah she knows that I'm a member of EXO.She thanked me. She's so sweet.What will I send her in reply?Lemme think.....umm I'm sending this "Have you seen me before? I know you for a long time."

"Mwo how did he know me? Also from a long time!! How? shall I ask him... No..Just reply him I've seen him in the hospital."Min Ah says to herself.
"Yeah I've seen you in the hospital. You held my hand and I got caught to your members."

"Haha.... seriously you got caught in red handed. If I wasn't held your hand I think I'll never find you."Chanyeol says to himself.
He started to type "Ah.. miyanhae for holding your hand.... I wasn't in my sense...... Min Ah-sshi I've something to tell you. Can you meet me tomorrow? sends the message to her
"Chanyeol-ah we have to get down now. let's go that shopping mall" Baekhyun tells him.
"Oh..khure.."

Min Ah gets the message from Chanyeol.
"Why he wants to meet me. What he wants to tell me?! Will he tell me how he knows me from a long time. If he won't than I'll ask him." She says to herself.
"Ok.. where do you wanna meet with me? any coffee shop? There is a good coffee shop beside our hospital" She sends the message.
"Okay👌Tomorrow at 3pm.I'll meet you... I've some works now. So, Bye for now. Chanyeol sends the message.

A/N: So this is my 2nd fanfic....Hope you guys enjoyed it..Please don't forget to comment and vote this fanfic...Your comment highly appreciate me