Chapter 5 - Back in LA

Mimi's POV:

Since I told you my past I'll tell you what's going on right now. First I'm going to move back to LA to be a model. Second I'll try and work things out with Jack cuz I want #Jimi back. And that's it.

At LA, at the wdw house:

Me: Jonah!

Jonah: Mimi? You're back! (Then we hugged and he picked me up)

Jack: Hii Mimi (I could see a tear drop down his face, which made me sad)

Daniel: Mimi! It was like forever!

Me: Daniiii boiii! (And I jumped on his back, cuz that's our thing)

Zach: Mimi! Come here and give me a hug! (A friendly one of course cuz he's like a brother to me)

Corbyn: Hey  Mimi!

Me: Jack can we speak in private?

Jack: Sure!

Me: So Jack..umm..

Jack: Sorry to cut you off but I feel like when we broke up... It just wasn't right.. We left things unfinished...

Me: So you can really read my mind and you really know what I'm thinking...

Then we both started laughing but I kind of broke it

Me: So #Jimi..

Jack: is back!

We left the room holding hands and when we came back everyone was surprised about it (in a good way tho)

Daniel: Whoa love birds, when did you two get back together?

Mimi: hehe, just now!

Jack: yea..

Zach: That's what we call love! Don't take me wrong Jack but she's my gurlll!

Jonah: Hey I invited Logan over!

Logan: Yo guys was popin! Mimi?!

Me: Logan! (And I jumped on his back) guess who's back?

Logan: You?

Me: Yes me and Jimi!

Logan: Who is Jimi??

Me: Me and Jack!

Logan: Ohh, okay!

Jack: You found a place to stay?

Me: Well yea but I mean, it could always change..

Jack: Stay with us! With me to be exact..

Me: Of course I will babe! (And I kissed him)

Corbyn: Now: I know I'm not the only one who ain't single!

Then everyone burst into laughter.

The night came and me and Jack went to bed. We snuggled the whole night.

Then the morning came and I woke up. Jack was still sleeping, aww some day the cuteness will be too much for me to survive! While I was lost in my thoughts he had woken up and kissed me. That quickly turned in a make out session. What a great start to my day!

To Be Continued...

Sorry that is a lil short but I wanted to ubdate today! I'm happy for #Jimi being back! Aren't you guys?