Chapter 2 - My Past pt. 2

Mimi's POV:

So as I said they invited me to live with them until I find a place to live, me and Jack hated each other but we agreed to not call each other the names we used to. Not like we talked a lot. So a since September 7 months have passed by and the boys were celebrating something with a pool party. That just invited Logan. So I changed in a bikini, put my hair in a messy bun and I put a little waterproof mascara.

 So I changed in a bikini, put my hair in a messy bun and I put a little waterproof mascara

[My Bikini]

[Outfit For Later]

[Outfit For Later]

So everything went awesome, until this happened:

I was walking out of the pool when I slipped, but guess who caught me... It was Jack! When he caught me I looked up to see who caught me I look at his eyes and he was looking at mine, we stared at each other's eyes in silence, when he broke it:

Jack: No thanks?

Me: Thank you Jack!

Wow those eyes are so majestic... Wait what no they aren't what's happening to me!

Jack's POV:

So I was about to go in the pool, and I saw Mimi get out. As she was getting out she slipped and me as the closests to her I caught her. She turned around and saw me. We both stared at each other's eyes in silence. I broke the silence:

Me: No thanks?

Mimi: Thank you Jack!

Her eyes, they are so beautiful... What is wrong with me they aren't beautiful...

Mimi's POV:

I changed in the Outfit and we sat to watch Netflix. I made the popcorn and when I came back to the boys the only place left for me to sit was next to Jack.. Why does life hate me so much?

So I sat down and fell asleep watching the movie...

Jack's POV:

So Mimi went to make popcorn. When she came back the only place left for her to sit was next to me! Why life, just why?! We were watching the movie when I felt something ony shoulder. It was Mimi she fell asleep on my shoulder. She's cute when she's sleeping... There is something wrong with me today. She's never cute! Then I fell asleep.

Mimi's POV:

I woke up and find myself on Jack's shoulder. Everyone was sleeping including Jack. Why is he so cute when he's sleeping? What?! What is going on with me he's not cute! I'll wake them up so they can go to sleep in bed.

Me: Logan, wdw wake up!

Logan: What, what's going on?

Me: Everyone fell asleep watching the movie.

Everyone except Jack: Thanks Mimi!

Jack's room was next to mine and as we were walking he mumbled something, it sounded like: Thank you for waking me up pretty... I totally misheard that, he would never call me pretty!

Jack's POV:

I woke up to Mimi saying:

Mimi: Logan, wdw wake up!

I woke up and Mimi wasn't on my shoulder anymore. I was kinda sad baut it.. Okay I need to stop this why would I be sad because of that?

My room is next to Mimi's and as I was walking there I accidentally said this out loud:

Thank you for waking me up pretty.. Oh I hope she didn't hear that.. Otherwise she'd think I like her which I don't!

The Next Morning:

I woke up and for some reason I had a dream about Mimi! I should go to the doctor this couldn't be right!

I went to the kitchen and saw Mimi preparing breakfast as usual...

Me: Hey Mimi what are you making?

Mimi: Waffles sweetie... I meant waffles with sweet cream!

Me: Okay!

Woah... She just... No I must misheard her...

Mimi's POV:

I was making waffles when Jack said:

Jack: Hey Mimi what are you making?

Me:Waffles sweetie... I meant waffles with sweet cream!

Jack: Okay!

Did I just called him sweetie... There must be something going on with me... Why would I call him sweetie otherwise!? But Daniel was there too, oh no he heard that...

Daniel's POV:

I was in the kitchen with Mimi and Jack. Jack asked Mimi what's she making and she said sweetie to him! Are they dating? I thought that hated each other.

Me: Hey Mimi where's Jonah?

Mimi: I have no idea.

Me: When you're done with the waffles can you come to my room I need to ask you something.

Mimi: Sure I'll be there in a sec.

Mimi's POV:

So I was done with the waffles and went to his room:

Me: Hey Dani?

Daniel: So what is going on between you and Jack? I thought you hated each other.

Me: Nothing and we still hate each other, and even if there is something between us what's the problem with that?

Daniel: Okay, there's no problem but...

Me: Sorry Daniel Jonah is calling me!

On The Phone:

Jonah: Mimi where are you?

Me: I'm at home, the question is where are you!

Jonah: Don't worry I'm at Logan's

Me: And you didn't tell us!

Jonah: Sorry I needed to talk to him for something.

Me: Okay bye!

Jonah: Bye sis!

Me: Dani sorry I have to go!

Daniel: Okay!

I went to the kitchen and Jack looked a little sad...

Me: Why so sad Jack?

Jack: Oh nothing Mimi...

Me: Don't lie, I know you better then you know yourself!

Jack: Well there's something wrong with me and even I don't know what it is...

Me: Okay Jack!

To Be Continued...