Chapter One

Disclaimers- I do not own Naruto or any character.
________________________________

"Normal"
'Thoughts'
'Flashbacks'
"Kyuubi no Kitsune(Kurama)"

________________________________
The silent pitter patters of rain latched itself into the eerie pitch dark night. The pellets of cold lifeless water specks soaked though the clothing enveloped over my body like a cloak. The dark crispy cold air, the undoubtedly feeling of a cooling burning sensation rushing through each part of my lungs. Entering my body in fluid cycles every time. Each breath came out into round puffs of smoke that rises into the air before the almost seemingly disappeared forever. The surrounding area began to thicken with fog. The cold air became exponentially chiller every growing minute. The pellets of rain grew fiercer as each drew faster than before. The cool H20 grasped the cold dirt road easily. Turning the filthy polluted ground covered in garbage and grim, to a mud puddle of filth. I stood silently in a alleyway, my back pressed up against the soaked wall. The smell of rain eminent no matter where I stood. My body slightly trembled in fever. The cold air and rain not helping, as I felt my wounds ache fiercely. The blood soaking through my clothes. Mixing together with the rain causing a water blood based mix to land at my feet in puddles. My eyes were narrowed tensely. The hood of my ruined jacket, covering my expressions from the world to see, except for my erratic breathing. The feeling of my heart rapidly banging up against my rib cage. The pounding in my skull more visible. My eyes blurred as I felt the familiar feeling sensation of being lightheaded. My pounding headache worsening as it caused the alley to spin alarmingly. My body slid down the wall fluently and almost smoothly. The rain blocking any noise or uneven sounds to be heard. My ears could only pick up the slightest sound of clothes rubbing against the wall when I slid down.

The outside world became lighter as dark clouds parted, allowing the gray moon to burst through, sending a flickering movement of light to appear in the fog and water. My shadow blending into everything around. I allowed my legs to sprawl out in front on me. Sensing a feeling of relaxation overcome me but faded as I dreamt of what caused me to be where I am right now.

'The sound of people talking evident within the walls of Kohona. I could hear everything so clearly. The happy talk of adults rekindling friendships, many chatting about their day. Children running amongst the streets. Laughter filling the air.

I could feel the cheerfulness of everyone and everything. Even with it being today...

I was idly sitting by on top of one of the many buildings in Kohona. Watching as life went on in the village. However, I knew it wouldn't last. Especially since today was the anniversary of the Kyuubi no Kitsune being defeated and... it was my birthday.

I quietly sat with my knees raised up to my chest. Calm breaths leaving me in rhythm to my heart beat. My eyes narrowed into emotionless stare. I watched people set many games, and food up in various places. People readying themselves for a night of festivities and some grieving. Even on many parts of both. Children happily clenching to their parents in happy smiles. Adoring the beginning of what would be a festival.

Everything was so...

disgusting.

I hated every single moment. I loathed this day and what it was. Six years today, the Kyuubi no Kitsune viciously attacked the village. Killing many of its people. However, the fourth was able to defeat the fox and seal it away(Of course I knew who the fourth was and where the Kyuubi had been sealed naturally. When I was three I figured it out). As to celebrate this day.  Both for the heroic shinobi who risked their lives and to those who lost theirs without meaning. A festival is held. The main event.