Her friend thought that I was a creep, that was for sure. She took her by her wrist and walked out of my sight which made me look all around the place for her but I ended up finding nothing. I stayed till the party ended hoping that I would see her again, but I didn't.

I was smiling as I read how he wrote every detail about her, the way she dressed, the way she laughed or smiled. He fell in love with her at first sight, It was obvious by the way he talked about her.

I flipped the page and pushed my hair out of the way, I like the new look but it was annoying how I needed to always push my hair back.

25-2-2014

I nearly lost hope that I'd ever see her again but that wasn't until I met her again at David's. It was his birthday and he wanted it to be a party with his own friends only. I never asked David about that girl though, I was too embarrassed to admit that for the first time in forever I was actually attracted to someone and David wouldn't have stopped teasing me so I acted like nothing happened.

I was a little early to the birthday, there was no one there except for David and his girlfriend. I wad chilling with David when we heard a knock, it was her. I was sitting looking at David when he suddenly smiled and waved at the people who stood behind me. He called one of the two girls Amanda and the other was Angel. It was when she giggled at Malia who dropped a dish on the floor that I knew it was her.

I knew that laugh well, How could I not? It was the same laugh I've been playing in my head for the past four days. I immediately turned in my seat and my gaze landed onto her. She noticed my movement and looked down at me and for a few seconds it felt as If the world stopped.

Her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail leaving her face at full view, she didn't have much make up on and it made her look even more beautiful. I know she recognized me because her small smile dropped and she was suddenly all shy which I thought was cute. However, thankfully her friend didn't. She would've gave me disgusted looks all night if she did.

When Malia came back she introduced me to them and I remember how nervous she looked, her friend leaded her in and took a seat next to David and Malia and there was no other place for her to sit except next to me, she hesitated but she did anyway.

She was nervous and shy but that didn't stop me from staring at her,  she played with her fingers, her shirt, her rings. She did everything to distract herself but I knew I won everytime when I catch her glancing at me.

26-2-2014

The day after David'd birthday. I went out for a cup of coffee and I saw her for the third time at a coffee shop near my house and as always, I was speechless. She was the definition of beauty. This time she was alone so I took advantage of it and approached her, calling out her name and making her jump before she turned to face me. She blushed at seeing me again and gave me a shy smile. We chatted a little as I asked her about what was she doing here and she simply said that she was out for some air and sometime alone. I teased her about wanting me gone but she immediately apologised and said she didn't mean it like that.

Her voice was melody to my ears, it made me feel warm inside. We sat down and talked about random things, I threw some jokes here and there just to hear her laugh, I loved her laugh and the way her eyes squeezed shut as she did.

"What's your name?" I had asked.

"I thought Malia did that part already." She teased as she took a sip of the strawberry milkshake she was holding. I was happy that she seemed relaxed and comfortable around me, I would've hated it if I made her uncomfortable.