[SERIES] Love Yourself 'Her'

'Love Yourself’ is the fourth era of BTS’s career.

Since day one, the septet’s highlighted individual themes, beginning with the School trilogy, then transitioning into The Most Beautiful Moment in Life and, most recently, Wings series. Like the other concepts, Love Yourself is poised to represent its titular focus in an artistic way through both music and visual elements, though BTS' reps have said that the posters are not directly part of "pre-promotion of BTS' upcoming new albums." 

As the best selling K-pop album of all time on theBillboard 200, expectations are high for BTS’ next album. But instead of just releasing an album, the band revealed on Aug. 10 that they’re planning to drop new music in September and are leading into it with their Love Yourself thematic series.

Though it's not directly related to their upcoming new music, the group’s been amping up the excitement for fans with this new aspect of their career over the past few days through a variety of teaser images and several video clips, all tied to the Love Yourself creative narrative. Overflowing with hidden meanings, the new content has had BTS’ fandom, ARMY, hunting for hints that will help them understand the meaning of this new era of the band’s career.