Chapter 28- almost is never enough!

Ariana's *POV*

The boys are on stage and me and Isaac are in my dressing room, I put my red sparkly corset on and the matching skirt, my and hair and make up was already done, an hour later the boys are done and they come in my dressing room and sweaty and there all trying to hug me, I ran out of the room and was running near the stage, they were fast so they caught up with me, I ran on stage and everyone went crazy, jai picked me up and was tickling me and then all the boys came over and they started to tickle me more, then they finally stopped and we were standing there and beau and skip were thanking me for everything and I teared up, then I asked everyone if they wanted to take a selfie they all screamed yasss, and me and the boys turned around and Isaac took a picture of us and I posted it to Instagram once I got back to my dressing room,

@Arianagrande: family #myloves ☺️

I tagged all the boys in it and then put my phone on charge, I was getting ready to walk to the stage to start the show, I began to sing and I heads the crowd go crazy, it made me smile so big, I was done 3 songs and my song with Nathan was next, I look into the crowd and saw jai standing there, it made me nervous but I loved that he supported me so much, I sang my lines and then he came out, he was looking right into my eyes , i kept laughing , always laughing with my nervous, I sang my last line and the fans went crazy! Nathan hugged me , it was a long hug, I pulled away and said thank you Nathan and he waved and blew me a kiss.

After my show was over I waved to everyone in the crowd and then walked off, the boys were in there dressing room and Nathan was in mine, I walked in the boys dressing room and beau, skip and like were asleep, James and jai were right behind me cause I guess that watched me on stage, jai put his arms around me and kissed my cheek and told me I did amazing, I blushed and thanked him. I told them I'll be right back, I walked in my dressing room and Nathan and the boys were talking with Isaac, they all said I did good and I looked beautiful, wow everyone is being so nice to me today, hahaha, then Nathan asked me if he could do the next show we me cause he's a vacation till his tour starts, I said sure why not, and then I asked if he was staying on the buss with us, he said he didn't have to but I said he could, we have an extra bed so why not, he nodded and then the boys left so it was just me Nathan and Isaac.