{~Boring People~} Kasamatsu x Reader

Now I'm opening up the fanfic to new characters outside of the GoM! First up, due to a request will be our darling Kasamatsu-Buchou from Kaijou!

I see him as a Tsundere, so pardon if it does not fit your taste.

Oh and by the way, Kise and Aomine seem to have the most votes in the SPECIALS. Next up for the SPECIALS ARE KISE AND AOMINE.

Well, hope you enjoy:)

SilverHelia
---------------------------------------------

'[Name]-chan~!'

Setsuna chimed as she approached the quiet girl. Slinging her arm around your neck, she smiled,'Konbanwa!' You didn't reply her, just smiling and giving a small nod of the head before continuing your walk home. Setsuna followed beside you,'Ne, [Name]-chan, why don't you just confess to Kasamatsu-kun? It's not that all difficult.' The girl blushed a bright red.

'C-confess?! Setsuna-chan, where did you heard about my crush?!'

Setsuna sighed,'I noticed. I mean you liked him for quite sometime already right? I did try to talk to him, and he seems alright. Kise said he's a bit of a bore though.' You sighed,'It's not really my problem. I don't really think he would be interested in a girl like me. I'm boring.' Setsuna gasped,'No way! You are awesome at basketball! I mean, Kasamatsu also plays basketball! you guys would go well together!'

'I agree!'

The two girls turned around to see a smiling Kise and a rather annoyed Kasamatsu. Kise smirked,'Kasamatsu-Buchou here would love to take you out [Name]-chan!' Setsuna agreed,'And [Name] here would love to take Kasamatsu-kun out as well!' The two buddies then interlocked both Kasamatsu and your hands before running away, laughing.

You froze, uncomfortable with the contact. Kasamatsu coughed, slightly embarrassed,'Um... Since we are already...' You sighed,'Let's just go along with it. Who knows, maybe they could be right.' Kasamatsu gave a smile,'Yeah. Let's go with it.'

You both decided to go to Akihabara. As you began to tour around Akiharaba, you went in and out of shops, glancing at a few sports shops, having a quick break at a cafe and had ice cream when you finished your tour. It really felt like it was a date and you couldn't help but feel that it probably was a dream you're going to wake up from the moment you get up.

You stared at the man in front of you as you ate your parfait. It was sweet and creamy, the whipped vanilla cream flavour contrasting with the sour yet sweet strawberries, you shut your eyes in bliss as you ate. Kasamatsu blushed upon looking at you. He didn't know why you were interested in such a boring person like him. He felt like he was in a dream too, and everything would disappear once he woke up.

You caught him staring as you tapped his hand.

'Kasamatsu-kun?'

He snapped out of his daydream,'Ah, uh, huh?' You giggled, amused by his blunt and ditzy answer. He blushed upon hearing your voice, it was like bells ringing gently on a Christmas night. He sighed. He didn't know why you interested in him.

You stopped as you noted his silence. You felt like an idiot. Why did you laugh so loudly in front of him? You didn't know why he still bothered to follow you around. You sighed. You didn't know why he was interested in you.

Both of you got up and tried to pay for the meal. However, as you both reached for the receipt, your hands touched slightly, and sparks rose. Both of you blushed before Kasamatsu took the paper.

'I'll pay. It is the proper thing to do anyway.'

You blushed harder,'Oh... Okay.' After the bill was settled, both of you continued a walk home.

You couldn't take it anymore. You didn't understand why he still followed you. You opened your mouth to speak.

'Kasamatsu-kun!'
'[Name]-San!'

Both of you stood in shock at each other's outburst. Before even replying, you both burst into joyful laughter. Kasamatsu laughed,'I didn't know you were going to call my name.' You giggled,'Me neither.'

After the laughter died down, you asked.

'Kasamatsu-kun, I don't know why you still bother to follow such a boring girl like me. Why? I feel I'm not right for you.'

He was taken aback. He was about to ask the same thing.

'[Name]-San... I-'

Your eyes started to water,'It's been great having a whole day out with you, but I know you're going to say you're not interested. But, before that... I just wanted to say...'

'I love you.'

Kasamatsu stared in shock as you turned heel and ran off. Fearing you might disappear once he can't catch up, he grabbed your arm tightly.

'BAKA! I LOVE YOU TOO!'

You stopped in your tracks.

'Kasamatsu-kun...?'

He hugged you tightly.

'It's Yukio. And I... I love you too...'

He blushed deeply.

You cried out in joy as you hugged him back.

'I love you too!'

Boring people might be boring to others. But when you put two of then together, the negatives will become positives.

You'll never know what happens next.