(late) q&a

**I don't really know why I couldn't tag people 

QUESTIONS FOR HWAN HYEJIN

@infiresnation1994 asks if dino was not a member of seventeen who would be your bias?

Definitely Hoshi! Or Woozi! Or both! Yeah, both. Definitely both. 

@BTS_Anime_Music_geek asks Was it fun writing highlight?

Very fun! I enjoyed every single time I updated! 

@lazymochi asks how to be an amazing author 

Uhh... Google has lots of answers for your many questions. (is actually avoiding the question because she doesn't know either.)

QUESTIONS FOR LEE CHAN (DINO) 

@infiresnation1994 asks do you actually have wattpad?

I don't know, do I actually have Wattpad? :o

@BTS_Anime_Music_geek asks On a scale from one to Michael Jackson how much do you love your now girlfriend?

Isn't it obvious? A BIG WOOPIN' MICHAEL JACKSON! 

@gyujinn asks have you told hyejin that you stalked her wattpad acc lol 

I'LL NEVER TELL HER. (Mostly because I think she will kill me if she knew.)

QUESTIONS FOR CHO DAE JUNG 

@infiresnation1994 asks did you ever like hyejin?

Nah, we're just friends. 

@BTS_Anime_Music_geek asks What is your favourite memory with hyejin? & How did you and your girlfriend meet?

My favourite memory has to be when we were in grade 6. We were playing this game that was similar to tag but the person who was 'it' captured the people he/she touched so they were held captive. The only way the 'prisoners' could escape is if the others who weren't captured touched them. So I was held captive and all of a sudden, my classmate who was 'it' slipped and sat down on my face. It was a painful memory to me but Hyejin ended up laughing so hard she cried. She wasn't feeling too happy for the past few days so it was nice to finally see her smile... despite my face hurting because of it. 

&

I met my girlfriend at her taekwondo tournament. Hyejin's friends with a few of the K-Tigers members so naturally, they invited her to watch and Hyejin so happened to asked me to come along. I saw her do amazing kicks and flips and she still looked so pretty doing it so I got interested and asked for her number. Thus, the story began~