Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve 

Finally. 

Dino had been planning this for weeks with her. After they had finally ended promotions, Dino was finally schedules-free, and so was she. So they agreed to meet on Friday afternoon, to spend time from noon to night. 

Any later and my dad would shave my head, Hyejin had said when Dino suggested watching a movie at eleven at night. She was still a minor, after all. It was understandable for him. 

Dino was putting everything aside today. He wasn't Dino, lead rapper, main dancer and maknae of rising K-pop boy group called SEVENTEEN. He was merely Lee Chan of South Korea. And he pushed aside the thought that Hyejin was the most talked about girl in South Korea. He reminded himself that she was just a normal girl—like he was. 

Dino was waiting with a mask—not the usual mask that he would wear when he walked around the airport, but a medical mask. It made him look like he was sick, but he didn't want to be too obvious. 

Dino chose a casual boyfriend-feel kind of fashion. Looking normal was the plan, but Dino couldn't help but make himself look even more presentable in front of Hyejin. He remembered Woozi wearing something similar when they were at the airport. 

Dino looked down at his sports shoes most of the time—he thought it was the most comfortable thing to wear since they'll be walking around a lot—while waiting for Hyejin

"Hey!" a voice called his attention. He recognized that voice anywhere. Ever since he heard her voice, he could point out which was her voice from a crowd of hundreds.

Dino looked up and saw Hyejin. She was also wearing a medical mask but even if it covered up half of their face, he could see it in her eyes. She was smiling and happy to see him, just as Dino was to see her. 

Her fashion today was simple but still so stylish on her. Or maybe that was because she was so beautiful?

"Hey," Dino greeted back, trying to keep it cool

"Hey," Dino greeted back, trying to keep it cool. Unconsciously, he patted her on the back, like giving her a friendly half hug. "What life are we exactly living, huh? Wearing masks on our date— I mean, hangout."