Elton Castee #1

Prank Wars

"Hey guys so today I'm pranking Elton. What I'm gonna do is, Me and him are going out because we needed to go get something for Circa. I'm gonna pretend that I was kidnapped. I have everyone in on this prank and the only person who doesn't know is Elton so I'm gonna give the camera to Corey and we are gonna get started." I did the intro to my vlog.

I handed Corey the camera and I found a hiding spot that Elton would never check. And now we wait.

------------------------------------------
Corey's POV

I walk into the garage where Uncle Elton is and I see him standing at his desk.

"Hey Elton have you seen
Y/N? She just gave me her vlog camera and disappeared, I have no clue where she's at." I said to him. He looked at me and smiled.

"This is a prank isn't it? Haha very funny you guys." He said while laughing.

I had this serious look on my face and once he saw it his face dropped. He ran into the house screaming and that's when I turned the camera on.

"Y/N!" Elton started screaming her name.

This went on for a good 15 minutes until he pulled out his phone to call her I'm assuming. He calls her 6 times but it goes straight to voicemail.

From the corner of my eye I can see Elton shed a few tears. I give him a hug and I assure him that we are gonna find y/n.

------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV

So It's been about 30 minutes and I have declined every call from anyone that calls me that lives in the house.

I decide that in order to make this even scarier that I should scream. I waited a few seconds and I screamed as loud as I could.

All of a sudden I hear everyone that lives in the house call out for me. I can't help but smile cause that's how I know he really cares for me.

After another 30 minutes I decide that enough was enough. I grab my phone and I come out of my hiding spot. It's really dark outside because it's 8:30pm.

Once I'm out of my hiding spot I walk inside to where the main hallway is. I just stand there cause the front door is open which means that they are outside.

After 30 seconds they come inside. The first person to see me is Elton and he runs up to me and engulfs me in a hug. I can feel his tears in my neck. My poor baby was crying.

"Awe baby it was a prank please stop crying, your gonna make me cry." I say with tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Please don't ever do that again. I thought something severely bad happened to you. You are my world and if something did happen to you then I will never forgive myself." I hug him even tighter.

I do the outro to my Vlog and I shut off my camera.

"Are we still going to get the stuff for Circa?" I ask him.

"Yeah but I'm not letting you out of my sights." I laugh and we head out the door to get the stuff for Circa.