Chapter 13: Becoming One

Start from the beginning

Once he was properly prepared, I handed him back the lube. He squeezed some of the cold liquid into his hands and ran them down my shaft, slicking me up. I gasped slightly at the cold touch, but sighed as he kept his hands working on my length.

"Now!" he gasped softly.

As I lined myself up with his entrance, he wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me in. I moaned loudly as his tight warmth enveloped me; John Watson truly was perfect, inside and out. Slowly, I started to thrust in and out, watching as John fisted the bed sheets, his knuckles going white.

"More!" He gasped, rolling his hips up into mine. I complied quickly, thrusting deep until his thighs met my hips.

"I love... you, J-John Watson." I mumbled, panting heavily. I accented each word with a thrust, eliciting the most wonderful sounds imaginable.

"I l-love... you too, She-" he gasped loudly as I hit his prostate, his body beginning to tremble. With a soft grin, I stroked his length in time with my thrusts, feeling his body tighten with his climax that was very near.

With a few slow thrusts, he came, his body tightening around me and his seed covering both of our stomachs.

He gasped my name softly, then pulled my hair down to kiss me lovingly. That's when I realised how John and I had truly become one.

John's P.O.V

I saw stars as Sherlock reached his climax and filled my with his seed. He rode out his orgasm, his body quickly going weak with the euphoria. He slipped out and lay next to me, hugging me close.

"You did it," I said softly, placing a kiss on his forehead, which was covered in a thin blanket.

"I did, didn't I," he panted rhetorically, a beautiful smile upon his rosy lips. He became lost in thought, so I slid from under his arms and started cleaning up the bed. Apparently we'd messed up the room a little too.

"My John Watson, you saved me, you know." I heard him say softly, love coating every syllable. It still confused me, how someone so perfect could love a mistake like me.

As I lay down next to him, he slipped his hand into mine and sighed heartedly. I enjoyed it a lot, just holding each other, and I suppose he did too. Before today, I had never seen Sherlock so relaxed, it was like his mind had finally slowed down; for once, he wasn't racing ahead. He stayed with me, savouring the most incredible moment we had shared so far.

We hadn't had sex, Sherlock and I, we had made love. It sounded corny, but I knew that we done exactly that.

I could remember times when girls had tried it on, like Sarah. We had been a tight couple, but I didn't love her in that way; she was a great friend though. Any time I needed her, she was there, and I returned the favour for her. But we experienced a nasty break-up when she tried to get me into bed and I refused. I guess Sherlock taught me why it had felt wrong to be intimate with anyone but him.

"I love you, you big idiot," I whispered, kissing his forehead.

"Likewise, John Watson."

We lay together for the rest of the night, my head on his bare chest and his arm around my exposed middle. We'd put on some pants and trousers, just so the adults weren't too awkward, should they walk in.

Soon, I fell asleep to the steady beating of Sherlocks heart. One day, everything would be as perfect as it was in that moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The rules are wrong, John!" Sherlock bellowed, plunging a knife into the Cluedo board. Fucking hell! Even playing bloody boardgames the boy was a drama queen.