Chapter 10: Problem Unsolved- Part 1

A/N: Credit to queen_mycroft for checking this through and correcting my poor English. Anyway, enjoy.- NH

John's P.O.V

"Sher!" I cried as he sucked at my neck. As usual I lay unmoving, letting us progress at his pace. As of yet I could just about kiss him without a mental breakdown coming along; huge progress in comparison to three weeks ago.

Then again, a lot had happened in three weeks.

I had some necessary plans and equipment in place ready to take down Moriarty, and I just needed to wait until the half term; one day. One day until I could remove a very large problem from our lives. That wasn't the only change.

Sherlock was back on his 'cases' again. The same old brooding, not talking for what felt like an age.

He had disappeared twice and returned high.

Speaking of Sherlock, the lazy bastard was still in bed. Or rather, he was in my bed refusing to let me get up and get ready for lessons. I closed my eyes and let myself drift away with the feeling of his lips on my skin. His soft touch revived me over and over again, building me up where I'd died inside.

So many times I had been torn down, shredded to pieces inside and out. We had little time before the Christmas term break and the idea of going home to father was killing me. I was holding dearly onto the hope of a better off.

It would also be easier to carry out my plans if I was in London to begin with.

He just needed to offer.

Placing my fingers gently under his firm chin, I tilted his head up so his brilliant multicoloured eyes locked on mine, and I let down my barriers so he could see everything I couldn't seem to voice aloud. Wrapping his long slender fingers through my own, he broke into a shy smile, nervousness easily visible in is eyes.

"John, I'm sure you're very much aware of how tedious I find people, that's why I'm sure you know how painfully dull it would be to spend three weeks on my own with Mycroft and his.. partner, Graham. I would be most pleased if there was a small chance that you could perhaps come and stay...?"

I smiled softly as I replied, knowing that although what he had said was probably true, he was asking for selfless reasons. Both he and I knew that it was all for me. With a tender kiss on the tip of his smooth nose, I grinned with joy and nodded. My chest so full of love I found it difficult to breathe.

Brushing my hand across his jaw, I planted a soft kiss on his smooth, warm skin. He smiled back at me, love evident in his eyes. The love he reserved for me completely.

"What do we do today then, Sher?"

"Today, John, we get ready to leave," he whispered softly, his lips brushing my earlobe. With a soft sigh he planted sweet kisses along my jaw, at the corner of my mouth, teasing me.

I let out a soft moan, aching for him with every fibre of my being. Pushing me to the bed, he placed his legs over my hips, resting on his feet without touching me. As he leaned forward to kiss me I felt his weight on my crotch, creating friction as he moved his body with mine.

I breathed out another moan into the kiss, and suddenly our tongues were battling for dominance; he won. Curling my hands into the bed sheets I refrained from succumbing to my urges, letting him take however long he needed to adjust. My arms lay still at my sides, but I began to kiss him back a little harder, his chapped lips fighting my own rough skin in a weak test of Sherlock's mental strength.

Grabbing my hair, he kissed me with a raw passion I'd never seen in him before, soon I got caught up in my own as I flipped us over, grinning in triumph. Before I knew it I was lying on rumpled bed sheets, and Sherlock was stood two feet away.