Chapter 13: Becoming One

A/N: My death threat still applies. I will kill you... Even if you are fab.-N.H

Sherlock's P.O.V

John quite literally dragged me up the stairs, his hand not leaving mine even once. I knew what we were about to do, and for once, it didn't scare me; I was ready.

I pushed him gently into my room, hastily undoing his buttons whilst kicking the door shut. He pushed his lips roughly onto mine and ripped my shirt open, the small buttons flying off in every direction. Soon my hands were on his beautiful chest, and I skirted my nails down the enticingly soft skin as he shuddered a little. He moaned quietly at the contact and reached his hands to my arse, pulling me closer until our hips were touching.

"Oh God!" he exclaimed as our arousals met, the friction sending off stars in my mind, numbing my racing thoughts. As I smiled into the kiss, I slowly rolled my hips into his and wrapped my hands around his waist, digging my nails in.

He whimpered softly as I drove him onto the bed and straddled his waist. I groaned in an animalistic conduct as he started rolling his hips to meet mine, the pressure turning my eyes dark with lust. I pulled back so our hips were still touching, but I could see his face.

It was the most irresistible sight I could ever have seen, or ever would.

His short, sandy blonde hair was completely disheveled, sticking out at every angle and was matted with a fine sheet of sweat, much like his skin. His face glowed red and his eyes were blown wide with lust, his usually thin lips pink were swollen from the heated kissing as he bit his lower lip softly at my gaze.

"Are y-you sure... you're r-ready?" John stuttered, not breaking eye contact, not to even blink. I nodded without hesitation, biting my lip in anticipation of the events to come. No pun intended.

With rushed hands, he stripped me of my trousers, kissing me heatedly as he did so. I let out a soft moan as he hand brushed my arousal through the thin layer of my underwear. Rolling my hips down into his, I sighed at the electric feeling of our bodies meeting.

Soon enough, John's legs wrapped tightly around my waist, and I could feel his manhood pressing hard against his clothing on my stomach. My own manhood flared even harder at this, especially with the friction John's rough movements were giving it. Although, the trousers had to go.

Tentatively but quickly, with cooperation from John, I undid the zip of his jeans and slipped them off. Placing my hands on his waist, I ran my thumbs along the line of his underwear as he moaned airily.

Through my underwear, he palmed my swollen manhood, making me throw my head back in pleasure. Soon the soft fabric in between us was gone, leaving us with nothing but air between us.

"I want... you to... fuck me through... the mattress." He panted as he rutted into me, completely shameless.

I nodded in agreement as he leaned over to get the lube. How he knew it was in the top draw, I did not know. Lying on his back, he handed me the lube and smiled softly, inviting me to prepare him.

Making sure to use plenty of lube, I prodded my finger against his hole and pushed in slowly. He hissed a little at the pain, but nodded for me to continue. I pushed my finger in to the hilt and began move it in and out, making John moan softly and move his hips down to meet my finger with each thrust.

Quickly, I added another one and scissored them slowly to stretch the tiny entrance. As John tightened around my fingers, I pressed small kisses to his upper thigh in an attempt to relax him. After moving my fingers round a bit, I found his prostate. Pressing hard, I grinned as he released a loud moan and drove himself down onto my hand.