Chapter 22: Family?

Start from the beginning

Rue: "No! My creation!" The man begins to, melt? I couldn't believe it. A few seconds later there's nothing left of him and the lava cools and hardens. I see M/N's eyes stop glowing... And a dagger appear through his chest. The woman, she was standing behind. I see M/N turn to face her. He grabs he collar of her coat. She seemed shocked that he was unfazed by the dagger lodged in him.

You: "Never. Come. Back." The lady nods and runs off. M/N pushes the dagger out from his chest. I now notice he's wrapped in bloody bandages from something. He cracks his neck and I see the wound heal.

You: "Is everybody ok?" He asks looking around. I see everybody nod. I look down and see Korra sitting up.

Korra: "What happened?" She said rubbing her head.

Bolin: "This group of thugs took you but we chased them down. Then they made a ring of lava around them and we were fighting neck and neck. Until M/N showed up and kicked their butts. We thought we were in the clear, that is until a metal man tried to "terminate" M/N, but then his eyes started glowing and he sounded kinda like a girl again. After that M/N bended him into the lava where he melted. The lava cooled and M/N got stabbed by the lady who created the metal man and here we are!" I see her eyes widen when she hears M/N got stabbed.

Asami: "Don't worry he's fi-" I'm cut off by the sound of puking, oh no. I facepalm and look over to see M/N puking blood again. I see Korra get up and run over to him.

Korra: "M/N! Are you ok?" M/N pukes one last time before standing.

You: "Not gonna lie I've been better." He says smiling.

Asami: "How did you get here?"

You: "I don't know? I left the South Pole maybe half an hour ago." I think my jaw just hit the floor, along with everybody else.

Asami: "Wha- How? That's half a day's trip from here." He shrugs.

You: "Well, I was pretty pissed." He says thinking about it.

Korra: "Pissed about what?" I see a small blush appear on M/N's face.

You: "I, uh, it's because they, um." I look and see Korra with a goofy smile on her face.

Korra: "Oh, is it because you were mad they took me?" I see M/N's blush deepen.

You: "Um, yea." I smile when Korra hugs him. He whispers something I'm sure was only meant for Korra to hear but I heard it perfectly. "I'm just glad your safe. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." I see M/N hug her tighter. Like he would never let her go.

*TIMESKIP*

Sue POV

Who was this boy? He claimed he traveled from the South Pole to here in under an hour. I don't know why but he looked oddly familiar. Like a younger version of someone I knew. But from where? The next morning, I invite him and the rest of our guests to lunch.

Sue: "Hello, I am Suyin Beifong. I feel as if I should properly welcome you to Zaofu." He seems somewhat confused. Then I see him gesture to Lin, and back to me.

You: "Beifong? So, you, and Lin?" I smile at how shocked he seems.

Sue: "We are half-sisters to be precise." He nods and sits down next to Korra. It was rather obvious the two had a connection. "So, if you don't mind me asking. Who are you?" He looks to Korra questioningly. She smiles and nods at him.

You: "My name is M/N L/N." Then I see him hold out his hands. I almost lost my lunch when I see 3 dark gray swords appear from his hand. Wait... I know where he's from now.

Sue: "W-wait... Are you by any chance related to (Grandfathers Name) L/N?" He looks up with a shocked face.

You: "H-how do you know that name?" He seems nervous, like someone was going to hurt him.