The Murder Of JonBenét

So! I got a request to do conspiracy theories! Great idea thank you. I figured I would start with a very popular one that still confuses many people to this day. It might have 2 or 3 parts because there are many different theories. Of course, I am talking about the murder of JonBenét. (John Beh- Nae to anyone confused about the pronunciation) That picture is just, ugh so creepy. She looks so dead and this is when she was still alive.

JonBenét was a pageant queen just like her mother and was very famous. She was born on August 6, 1990, the youngest in her family. She had a mother, Patsy Ramsey, a father, John Ramsey, and a nine year old brother, Burke Ramsey.

JonBenét was born in Atlanta Georgia but her family moved to Boulder Colorado was she was one years old. This was the place in which she was found dead.

The story that was told by her parents was that they went to sleep but a few hours later at 5 a.m, Patsy went down to make coffee when she discovered a lengthy ransom note. It basically said that she had been kidnapped and if they wanted to see her again, they would have to pay 118,000 dollars. She woke her husband up and they called the police. That's where they discovered her body already dead in the cellar. Supposedly, a intruder broke in and killed the six year old.

When the body was studied and assessed, they found multiple causes to her death. She had taken a severe blow to the head, she had been strangled, and there were a plethora of marks scattered around her body.

And the most fucked up part, she was found dead one day after Christmas. ONE DAY. Just imagine that, having a beautiful Christmas and the next night, she's found brutally murdered in a cellar.

Now, on with the theories! Brace yourself, there are many. The family defends themselves saying that they were asleep and that a killer did this, but these theories may sway your opinion about this. These are very thought out and actually make a lot of sense but the hard part is that each family member has their own theories so it's still very up in the air.

The first one, which I find one of the most believable, is that her mother Patsy murdered her. Theorists have a few guesses as to why it could be her. One is that like JonBenét, her mother was once a pageant queen. And stage moms are very harsh and dependent upon their child. She counted on JonBenét for her reputation and probably snapped one day. The suspicion is she got upset and maybe pushed her down the steps too hard on accident. That's where the blow to the head came from. When she realized what she had done, she freaked out and told her husband John. He loved her very much so he helped her to cover up the story, saying it was a serial killer.

Some supporting evidence that was found includes that undigested pineapple was discovered in her stomach. That means that the murder had to have recently because it takes at least an hour to digest something depending on what it is. To add to that, there was a half eaten bowl of pineapple on the counter with the fingerprints of none other than, Patsy Ramsey. Now, that would usually mean nothing. I mean, what's wrong with it? It could be that she just fed her pineapple and went to mind her business. Except for the fact that she told reporters that she was asleep the whole time. Like I said earlier, the pineapple was fed recent to her murder so there could be no way that she was asleep.

But there are four other theories I want to talk about. The father has a quite believable list of murdering accusations on his part as well. Again, theorists have found lots of reasons as to why it could be him.

The first reason is that when her body was checked, her private parts seemed to be...'messed with'. That could mean that her father was sexually abusing her for months. Maybe one night he took it too far and ended up breaking her skull. Again, the family tried to cover this up as best they could. Another reason was that he booked a flight TWO DAYS after the murder and if that doesn't scream suspicious I don't know what does. He also kept repeating that they should've moved on and that they "shouldn't dwell on the past". Now, I don't know if it's just me, but if my daughter was murdered, I wouldn't move on that fast and "stop dwelling on the past". I would do everything in my power to try and find the killer. Of course, he doesn't have to find the killer. If he is the killer.

Now there are two more. There is Burke, the brother, and a kind of funny (?) one. Not that her murder is funny. Of course it isn't. Just the theory is a bit...humorous. But a lot of people believe it so I'm still putting it in.

Now this one isn't as likely but it is very creepy. On JonBenét's neck, two marks that were perfect circles were found. At first, police suspected that it was from a taser or stun gun. But then, when they held one of Burke's train tracks to the marks, they fit perfectly in place. I don't understand how that related to the murder but it's still sinister nonetheless. People guessed that he was probably really jealous that his little sister was really popular and famous while he would only be known as "JonBenét's Broher". He was also the last one in the family to break the silence. In other words, while his mother and father were fighting against theorists and expecting audiences, he did nothing nor made an effort to help. It was twenty years later when he finally did an interview with Dr. Phil.

This video also explains a lot more than just the interview so try to watch the whole thing. As the woman said, he came across very, unserious. He was smiling and laughing pretty much the whole time. Some people thought it was a nervous or uncomfortable act but I'm not so sure. He was also put into an interrogation room when he was nine years old and that released a lot more about the case. He was using words such as "I do not recall" and other very mature phrases, leading people to think that it was rehearsed.

Now this one is kind of stretching it but it's apparently believable to a lot of people so why not put in? This theory suggests that...JonBenét is in fact still alive but she has taken on a new identity. As Katy Perry. I- i don't even know anymore. Just...look at these.

Well I think that's enough for tonight

Well I think that's enough for tonight. Goodnight or good morning! See you in the next post!!

BUH-BYE!!!