I'm Not Sane

DxOxNxT LxIxSxTxExN TxO MxE

IxM NxOxTx SxAxNxE

CxAxLxL MxE cRrRrRaAaAzZzZzYyYyYy

Ix LxOxVxE BxExIxNxG LxOxCxKxExD UxP

IxTxS MxY GxUxIxLxTxY PxLxExAxSxUxRxE hiHihIhihI

Ix MxUxRxDxExR

FxOxR FxUxN

NXO !!

DXOXNXT WXAXKXE MXE UXP!!!!

"Wakie wakie!!!" Stupid fucking nurse. I'm gonna murder her soon. If she wakes me with that stupid fucking voice one more time, I will end her.

"Time to start the day! Lets go to the cafeteria!" She said in a chirpy voice while holding out my chains. You see, I have two different chains. I have my leisure ones; gray and dull. Then I have my flashy ones; made from solid platinum. That's only if I want to show off my captivity hihihIHiiHii.

"Come on! We don't have all day Blaire!" Bitch back the fuck up. Let me live my confined life!

It's not like I have a choice so I go anyway. But I have an idea. I want to make this morning fun. I stand up and walk to where she's waiting with my flashy chains. The ones that impress all the girls. Hahahahehehihiie.

She quickly clamps the cuff around me and starts to walk to the door. I jump at the opportunity of her turned back and kick her behind the knees. She falls to the ground and I run to my bed and reach underneath, looking for the blade I placed on the beams. Finally finding it, I hook the chain around it and yank as hard as I can. I smirk evilly at the satisfaction of the chains snapping. After running my wrists, I turn around and grab the stupid nurse.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!HELP! SOMEONE HE-HELP" she choked out. Bitch. I smile in content. The voice is coming back. A voice I haven't heard for year because of this hell hole. It's finally back and it sounds amazing as fuck.

AxWxWxW IxTxS GxOxOxD TxO BxE BxAxCxK!!!!

HxExLxLxO BxLxAxIxRxE! AxRxE YxOxU RxExAxDxY TxO OxBxExY?

SxTxRxAxNxGxLxE TxHxE BxIxTxCxH

Done. Wrapping my fingers around her neck feels so.....natural. So refreshing and soothing. Pulling my fingers away slightly, I look to see if I'm leaving marks. I continue once I see that I have. I press hard onto her vocal chords.

"Pl-plea *cough* please st-stop *spit out blood* I c-can-t-t *spittering gasp*  brea— *dead*" hahahahahehehehehhihihihwh

SXUXCXH AX GXOXOXD BXOXY BXLXAXIXRXE

goodbye voice. see you later

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hope you enjoyed!
This one was a little weird. But I guess that's the point right 😂

Well see you next time!

BUH-BYE!!!!

Omg I was just rechecking for errors and I noticed I wrote "hoe" instead of "hope" 😂😂

Lmao this great!! K byeee 👋🏼✌🏼