Average Day of School

So the school in the media is Maree National School. That was the primary school I went to. That's the school I was attending when this particular story happened.

The school right here 👆🏼 is Coláiste Iognáid

The school right here 👆🏼 is Coláiste Iognáid. It's the secondary school I'm currently attending. Yep, the one that looks like a fucking prison.

For all those who are confused right now, I'll explain the differences between Irish education and American education.

In Ireland, you start schooling usually at age 4 in a primary school. Which is pretty much elementary school in America. They continue going to the same primary school until 12-13 years old. Then, the child goes to secondary school, which is the Irish high school I guess. The child doesn't end secondary school until 16-17. So this will be my last year in that hell! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

But on with the story:

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I remember this vividly, which is odd because I don't remember most of my demonic moments. But for some reason I can remember this clearly.

So I was walking to my school with my friends Davia and Caitlyn. Like a normal day. Then all of a sudden, Sean, my crush at the time, ran into me and knocked me down. On my way down to the ground, my eye hit a crack in the sidewalk. All day people were making fun of me because of my black eye. Even Sean. (Btw, I gave him the silent treatment for a straight month. A MONTH) But I was so upset with all the teasing. I decided I wanted to call my mother to pick me up early because "my eye was in too much pain (lol no)" Soon we got back to my house and I went to the bathroom to see my eye. It looked disgusting! Yellow, purple, and green were all mixed together into one painful bruise. I cringed at the sight. But I remember feeling this odd urge to laugh. Next thing I knew, I was doubling over with giggles and laughs. It wasn't until my mother came in to check on me that I stopped laughing. Instead of silence, a wave of spasms rushed over my body in place of the laughter. I don't quite remember this part because I woke up in a hospital. But those sudden fits of laughter and then spasms occurred more regularly. It got so bad to the point where I fainted one time.

My mom said "when you woke up, you were like another daughter. You didn't look like Claire at all. And you were acting really scary. You stared at me for 5 minutes without hardly blinking. And you only replied to my questions with blunt answers. After about a month, this alternate personality of yours left and you were normal"

But I (very rarely) still get those spasms every once in a while

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Lmao sorry guys

BUH-BYE!!!!