She Cries

Hey! So I got a lot of comments saying that I should make it random so I decided I will. This is the first one; a story I made up. Soooo.....please enjoy 😄

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jane Webber
1902 - 1904
In loving memory of our beautiful baby daughter

Aubrey shuddered as she read the gravestone. There was something about the grave of a child that made everything even creepier. Adding to the mood, there was a weeping angel statue looming over the grave. Aubrey was already creeped out, and staring at this statue wasn't helping. She walked away still shuddering and visited other graves.

When she checked her watch, it was 11:59 pm; one minute till 12:00. She watched the seconds tick by intently and waited for the minute to change. Soon enough it did, but what happened almost on cue was unexpected.

As soon as it struck midnight, all the lamps on the pathway exploded in sequence and the wind picked up around her, blowing her strawberry blonde hair all over. Aubrey screamed and covered her mouth when she heard a voice whispering in the wind.

"Hello. Come to mourn? Or pity? Or perhaps you're one of those who enjoy adventuring in places you shouldn't be?"

The voice sounded oddly.....childish? And definitely female. It was barely audible over the howling wind. Fear paralyzed Aubrey when she felt a cold finger on her shoulder. She turned around slowly but soon regretted not running away instead. Before her, was the same weeping angel that loomed over Jane's grave. Except now, it was wearing a sinister smile. Aubrey screamed into her hand once again and tried to make an escape.

But the stone was faster, pulling Aubrey back and trapping her. The last thing she remembered before blacking out, the stone dragging her down the path in which she came.

Aubrey Grant
2001 - 2017
R. I. P

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sooo...did you get spooped? Probably not but hey, it was worth a shot right? 👻

BUH-BYE!!!!!