🔫6🔫

Aria-Bella's POV

Tara walked into the club house with a little boy. 

"Aria can we talk?" She asked pleading.

"Yeah come on." I said and took her to Jax's dorm. 

"Tara you alright?" I asked taking the boy from her arms and she sat down. 

"I didn't know who to go to." She cried and I turned shutting the door.

"Tara what's wrong?" I asked concerned and the little boy clapped his hands. 

"My ex is after me and Tomas." She cried and I nodded. 

"Has he hurt you?" I asked and she nodded and pulled out a baby wipe and wiped her neck. 

"Alright hold on darlin'." I said and she nodded and I left the room with her son and went to the chapel and knocked on the door.  It opened showing Tig. 

"I need Jax's it's urgent." I said and Clay nodded and Jax's got up and followed me to his dorm.  I opened the door and we found Tara asleep on the bed. 

"Some ex boyfriend is after her and this little boy.  His name is Tomas.  I'm gonna get everything set up for her to get out of the country.  I may not like her but she doesn't deserve that." I said pointing to her neck. 

"She got a kid Jax's" I added and he nodded. 

"I'll have Juice get passports." He said and I nodded and kissed.

"Is Abel's playpin still here?" I asked and he nodded pointing over to the corner.

"Alright go back to church." I said and he nodded kissing my head and left the room. I set the playpin up and laid Tomas down and he fell asleep snuggled up to my blanket.  I tucked Tara in and grabbed my laptop. I went to the main room and bought two plane tickets to Romania and called Christoph an cousin of mine. 

"Bella?"

"Hey Christoph I need a favor."

"Anything for you princess."

"I have to get two people out of the country.  I got them two tickets.  It's a women and her son.  He's about 8 months.  My friend juice is gonna get the passports with different names.  You thank you can keep them safe til I deal with the threat after her and her kid?"

"Of course princess.  Now tell me how are you?"

"I'm fine.  I'm finally getting rid of Alex." I said and he let out a growl when he heard the name. 

"Good.  Make sure it don't come back to you.  Make it clean like I taught you."

"I Always make 'em clean.  I know the drill. Thanks for the help."

"No problem princess.  Tell your brother hi for me."

"I will I'll try to visit soon." I said and he chuckled and said he would hold me to that. We hung up and I saw the guys come out. 

"Christoph said hi Happy." I said and he went wide eyed. 

"You talk to him?  When?" He asked and came over to me. 

"Just got off the phone with him.  Told him I would go visit soon. He's gonna help with Tara." I said and directed the last part to Jax. 

"Who is he?" Jax asked and I smiled at the jealously act. 

"My cousin on my dad's side.  My great grandma was from Romanian so I have like a quarter of Romanian in me." I said and they chuckled. 

"Christoph is worse than me and he taught Aria everything he knows when he came to visit for 2 years." Happy said and I smirked.