Chapter 17~

The day had finally arrived.

Everything was set, and Vegeta planned out each and every detail.

This very special morning, the prince made sure to wake up early.

First thing on the list: Breakfast.

Vegeta was rather unknown to the world of cooking, but he gave it his best shot.

The Saiyan whipped up a variety of food for the couple, from pancakes and bacon to eggs, sausage, and everything in between.

As expected, a sleepy Saiyan peeked his head out of the doorway.

His heavy eyes slowly opened to the sight of food, immediately perking him up.

In just a few seconds, the young one was as energetic as ever, ready to eat.

But first, he looked over to Vegeta, asking," Did you make this?"

Vegeta turned his blushing face away, but nodded anyways.

"F-for me..?"

He nodded again.

Goku then pounced onto Vegeta, hugging him as close as possible.

"Awwwe, thanks Geets!"

"...Y-yeah. Just eat it, dumbass!"

Goku just responded with a smile, and dug right in.

~•After Said Breakfast•~

"That was soooo good Geets~~!" Goku
complimented rubbing his now full belly, "What now?"

"Well l-let's go out for the day..." Vegeta said, going along with his plan.

Goku, now like a little kid, became all excited," Yayyyyyy! A day out with Geets~!" He then realized something," Like a date!"

"S-sure I guess..." Vegeta then stood up," Let's go."

The two Saiyans changes into their normal attire, and headed outside.

It was a beautiful day, just as planned.

Goku turned to Vegeta, "Sooooo, where to?"

"Uhm... Just follow me," Nerves had taken over Vegeta, causing him to stutter every so often.

Brushing it off as much as he could, they flew off.

Vegeta was able to carry out everything as smooth as he had planned.

They spend the day at many places, such as an amusement park and an aquarium.

As cliche as it may have been, the Saiyans, or a certain Saiyan called Goku more or less, enjoyed every second.

Evening then arrived, the bright sun slowly moved downwards, and the sky was a beautiful mixture of many oranges, pinks, and yellows.

The pair were flying their way home until Vegeta suddenly grabbed Goku's wrist.

"This way. There's one last place I want to show you."

Goku tilted his head the cuteness way possible, and nodded in agreement," Alright!"

Taking a deep breathe, Vegeta took Goku's hand and flew off to a familiar destination.

The younger Saiyan kept on questioning and questioning Vegeta as he had no idea where they were going, letting curiosity get the best of him.

Normally Vegeta would shut him up instantly, but he himself was lost in his own sea of thoughts and nervousness.

As they reached closer and closer the prince told Goku," Close your eyes."

"Huh?"

"I said close your eyes!"

"Okay...?" Goku hesitantly closed his eyes, but he trusted Vegeta with all his heart.

They set off once again, Vegeta saying," We're almost there."

A couple mintues then pasted, as they reached the area.

The two landed and Vegeta said," We're here. Open you eyes..."

Goku instantly opened them as Vegeta said so.

Surprise then covered the Saiyan's face.

Vegeta has brought him to this beautiful mountainside, covered in green grass and sprinkled with a few flowers.

But on top that surface was a whole set up.

There was a huge, orange and blue blanket, that had white string lights surrounding it, making the area have a beautiful glow alongside the sunset.

On that blanket laid a few pillows, many baskets full of fresh food, and, surprisingly, a nice bouquet of flowers.

Goku was left speechless, only managing to stumble out a few words," Y-yo-u did th-this? F-for me?"

A few tears formed in the Saiyan's eyes. No one had ever done any thing at all like this for him.

As simple as it was, it meant so much to the young one.

"C'mon quit your crying. Let's enjoy ourselves." Vegeta welcomed him, a very rare and genuine smile showing.

The Saiyan's made there way over to the blacker and sat down.

Vegeta opened each and every basket of food, both of them enjoying every second of it.

They ate and talked to each other, growing even close to one another than before.

Time had flew by and the sun was giving off its last rays of light for the day.

The lights around the Saiyan flowed brighter, setting a different mood.

"This was amazing... Really Geets, I never thought you'd do anything like this ever" Goku told the other, moving closer.

A blush appeared on the proud prince's face, making Goku even happier.

The two got up, and Goku began getting ready to go, until Vegeta grabbed his hand with his only free hand.

"T-There's one more thing, Kaka," He told the other.

"Really? More?" Goku was even more surprised," What is it?"

The prince took a few shaky breaths before kneeling down.

"Kakarot... I'd never in a million years thought anything like this would happen at all. But, through all these hardships one after another, you were there. You and your stupid grin never failed to appear. I was once cold and brutal, but you never gave up on me. You... cared for me like no other. It wasn't until recently I... started caring back. Now, Kaka... Will you marry me?" He stores all his pride away and pulled out the magnificent ring.

Goku's eyes widened bigger than ever before, this time even more speechless.

He then reached for Vegeta and answered...

"Of Course!!!"
—————————————————————
Guys it finally happened!!! I finally got the motivation back to right, I'm so fucking sorry for making you wait, really. I feel so bad... But I finally did. This book was my very first and it holds a special place in my heart. It's not all that well written and had terrible update times as well. It's been just over a few months and a year since I published that very first chapter. Thank you all for joining me on this adventure, really. Id never ever really thought either it would get this many views, so I hope it keeps growing. But don't worry, I have a rather special surprise in store *cough*a fluffy bonus chapter*cough* What? You heard nothing... hehe.