Chapter 8~

Vegeta woke up due to Goku's voice.

"What now?" He tiredly asked.

"Geets look!!!" Goku pointed out the window,"It's snowing!"

Vegeta reluctantly got up and looked out.

So far there had been a half-foot of snow! But to Vegeta, he really didn't care.

Shrugging it off,he went to take a shower.

Goku didn't get why Vegeta didn't care.

As he turned back around to get ready he took a quick glance at the colander.

There were only two days till Christmas.

And he hasn't done anything.

Now filled with motivation, he got dressed and ready to Christmas-ify the house!

For breakfast, he made waffles, bacon, and just about everything his Saiyan heart desired.

~•Breakfast Timeskip•~

After eating and cleaning up, Goku decided to go get a tree.

"I'm going out to get a tree!" He said to Vegeta as he left the house.

"I'll never understand that Saiyan," Vegeta muttered.

Since it was snowing,Vegeta just stayed home,

~•lol another timeskip•~

Vegeta got woken up, once again, by the young Saiyan rushing in with a tree and a shit ton of Christmas things.

What seemed like two seconds,Goku had set up the tree.

"C'mon Geets help me decorate the tree!"

"Fine...Guess I don't got anything better to do."

After putting lights and ornaments on the tree, Goku handed Vegeta a bright star.

"Put it on top" He smiled.

Vegeta just scoffed and put the start atop there beautiful tree.

As soon as he got down,Goku grabbed Vegeta's hand and rushed over to where all his other bags were.

Letting go of his hand,Goku pulled out two scarfs, one green, one red, and a hat for himself.

Goku wrapped the green scarf around Vegeta's neck and put his on as well, along with his hat.

Then, once again, Goku grabbed Vegeta's hand and went outside

This time, he grabbed a bunch of lights out of a box he had left outside and began to put them up with Vegeta's help.

Surprisingly, Vegeta was actually kind of enjoying this time with Goku.

This was the first thing they had actually actively done together.

He enjoyed watching Goku bounce around putting up lights and Christmas decorations.

With a small genuine smile, Vegeta joined Goku .

~•Decorating Timeskip•~

By the time they finished decorating,it was almost dark. The two Saiyans stood back and admired their work. The house was beautifully lit up, with lights of red, green, blue, and white

It had started to get colder by the minute,so the Saiyans went back inside.

Vegeta immediately went to the couch, took off his scarf, and laid there cold and tired.

He assumed Goku was going to join him, which he would gladly accept, but instead the younger Saiyan had went to the kitchen to make something.

A few moments later,the room began to smell like chocolate. Vegeta was unsure what Goku was making but he didn't want to get up.

Goku,with a smile on his face, placed two cups of hot cocoa on a tray, as well as a few cookies he had bought (Goku magically has money XD)

He then brought the tray over to Vegeta, who seemed pleasantly surprised.

They both grabbed their cocoa, ate cookies and talked for the rest of the night.

Vegeta bed an to grow more tired and fell asleep. Goku debated on taking back to his room, but decided against it. The young Saiyan just cuddled and fell asleep along with Vegeta.

The next couple days are gonna be even better~

588 words
---------------------------------------------
Yay I updated! I meant to do this much earlier but I kinda got distracted, so here it is and it's a bit longer as well! I had fun making this so expect one or two more chapters in the next couple days til Christmas. Hope you enjoyed as always!~