Chapter 4~

A Few Days Later (Vegeta)~

Today was the day.

Vegeta was going to ask to move in with Goku.

As much as his pride didn't want him to, his feelings won out in the end.

Without notice, Vegeta finished his food, stormed out the door and flew off to Goku's house.

That Same Morning(Goku)~

Goku woke up and got ready like any other day. Shower, dress, and eat. As much as it pained him, this was his life now. Until this day came.

Goku grabbed all the food had found for that day's breakfast.

Sitting down, he began to eat. Today seemed different even though everything seemed the same.

Once again, the thought of Vegeta struck him.

I must see him again. I miss him so much...What am I talking about?

His oneliness had gotten the best of him.

Moments later, Goku was snapped out of his thoughts by a knock at the door.

Goku got up and walked up to the door .

Who could that be? No one has been here since...

As he opened the door, he saw him.

The prince himself,

Vegeta.

As soon as the door was open, Goku felt himself return to his old self . He felt happy and cheery once again. Not once did he question why Vegeta was here. All he cared about was his presence

With a smile he asked, "Hey Vegeta! What are you doing here?"

"I came to ask something of you, Kakarot," He then muttered,"Don't get the wrong idea."

Goku just continued being Goku while he led Vegeta to the couch where he sat.

"So what is it?"

Vegeta hesitated at first since his pride was practically yelling at him for doing this but he then replied,

"I'm tired of living with that women. I came to ask if I could stay here for awhile," His voice trailed down as he said that but still got his point across.

Goku's eyes widened.

"Re-really?!?"

Vegeta reluctantly nodded a slight blush on his cheeks which Goku thankfully didn't notice.

Goku was in awe.

He was finally not alone anymore.

"Y-ye-yes of course Geets!!!"

"I figured so. Fine then. I'll go get my stuff. I'll be back later," said the older Saiyan, scoffing as he left the house, flying back to Capsule Corp.

I can't believe I'm going to live with this idiot. But I guess it's better that with that women.

Back At Capsule Corps (Vegeta)

"Where the hell were you?!? Leaving with out a word," Bulma said genuinely concerned. It seemed as if she still has feelings for the Saiyan.

"None of your damn business," He replied,"Now if you excuse me I have to go pack."

Bulma just stood there, shocked by what he just said.

All she could manage to say is,

"Wh-where?!"

Vegeta stopped for a minute then replied quietly.

"Kakarot's."

~•A Few Hours Later•~

Vegeta had just finished packing. He didn't have to much to pack but he had to deal with some other things first.

Bags in hand he took off, ignoring the women's complaining.

Back At Son's House (Goku)~

Goku has been jumping up and down ever since Vegeta had came. He had quickly attempted to clean the house and then trained outside to pass time until Vegeta's arrival.

Time seemed to go very slow for the young one but the time had finally arrive.

Vegeta landed in front of his new house with his new roommate waiting for him.

"Welcome back Geets!,"Goku greeted.

"How many times do I have to say this? Don't. Call. Me. That," Vegeta growled in return .

Goku just laughed it off.

"Follow me!"

Vegeta followed him until they reached Gohan's old room.

"You can stay in here," Goku hadn't been in this room since Gohan had left.

His smile faded away once more and the sadness started to come back.

But since Vegeta was here, he felt a lot better.

Vegeta seemed to have noticed his feelings.

That was one other thing he wasn't good at.

"Okay. Go do something. Stop standing here," Vegeta said as he brought his bags in.

Goku surprisingly seemed to notice Vegeta sensed his sadness.

"Okay," Was all he said,moving away from the room.

This is gonna be one hell of a journey~

695 words
---------------------------------------------
Chapter four done! One of the best so far I think :3 And the second longest. Only one more chapter till it can be entered in the Watty's too! Hope ya enjoyed!