You Talk

It's been a busy day this morning when your father was leaving for work he stubbed his toe.

    "Damn!"He cried out at the unexpected shock of pain.

  Later on that day Dick had come over to spend time with you,but when he was making you a bottle he burnt himself . Once again you heard a...

   "Damn,buf this time from your eldest brother."

   Afterschool Jason was the first to come home and was having a pretty bad day,because the minute he came in picked you up then laid on the couch letting out a tired damn.

  Tim was the next to come home,but didn't even give you the time of day,until Bruce told him to watch you.

   He let out a "Damn"of anger as you drooled on him.

   Finally Damian came home,so he could steal his sister from Drake,but let out his Damn because Bruce grounded him for miss behaving at school.

A Few hours later...

  Everyone sat at the table stone faced except for you who was having the time of her life shoving food in her mouth,not even bothering to use a fork.

  Although when you went to reach for your sippy cup full of apple juice you knocked it over.

    Your big brother Damian went to pick up you said a word that caused everyone to tense.

   "Damn."

Bruce:What
Dick:How
Jason:Her innocence
Tim:Good job
Damian:Tainted