Chapter 22: Leaving

The class was gathered at the portal. The Bat bros forced the Fentons toward the portal, first.

          ''What happened to them,'' Kwan asked.

         ''They did something stupid,'' Danny growled. ''Nothing new.''

          Nightwing kept them both close to him, not wanting those two to do anything more to his brothers. Sam went over to the portal, pressing a few buttons. The portal doors opened.

          ''The portal's been calculated for the portal at Fenton Works,'' she told them. ''You can all go home.''

           She walked away, taking Danny's hand. Valerie doing the same with White. 

          ''What about you all of you,'' Mr.Lancer asked.

           ''Me and Tucker are going back later,'' Sam said. 

          ''My dad got transferred to Star Labs in Gotham, so i'll be transferring to Gotham Academy,'' Valerie says.

          ''Batman's also transferring me and Danny to Gotham Academy once we move in,'' White said.

            ''So you really are leaving,'' Star asks.

           ''Not like any of you guys were ever nice to us, anyway,'' Danny said. ''Skulker is nicer than you, and he literally blasted us out of the sky.''

          ''He's got you there,'' White smirked. ''And that comes from the kid he tortured and poisoned.''

          ''Sorry about this, sweeties,'' Maddie said.

          ''We are not your 'sweeties,'' Danny snapped, walking away. ''Fruit-loops.''

          ''Danny,'' White panicked, grabbing his twin's arm.

          Danny turned around, and the Fentons had their guns pointed at them. And they were the weapons that hurt beings both human and supernatural. It would hurt twice as much to them. Everyone was backing away from them, fearing what will happen.

         ''What are you doing,'' Jazz freaked.

         ''Making sure your brothers come home,'' Jack said.

          ''Not like this,'' Jazz says. ''It isn't right.''

           Nightwing pulled out his Escrima Sticks. Red Hood took out his guns. Robin had his bow staff at the ready. Red Robin drew his sword. They all stood between the twins and their psycho ex-parents.

          ''You'll have to go through us to get to them,'' Dick said.

          ''And we're the ones with all the amo, so I wouldn't even try if I were you,'' Jason smirked.

         At least, they thought he did. It's hard to tell with his mask.

          ''You guys can step aside, we can handle them,'' Danny said. ''We've dealt with worse.''

          The four heroes stood beside them.

          ''Are you two sure,'' Tim asked.

          ''Yes,'' White told them. ''Besides, there's a memory wiping button on the portal.''

          ''After Skulker, Walker, Aragon, Pariah Dark, and Obsidian Siren, two lonely humans are nothing,'' Danny says. ''I've met imps tougher than them.''

          ''But the imps aren't as annoying,'' Sam said.

          ''After this, i'm seriously gonna have to have a flight with Sapphire to calm down,'' White rolled his eyes. ''But before then, lets deal with the real pests.''