Chapter 4: A Ghostly Greeting

''This is a bad idea,'' White says.

          ''White,'' Danny called.

           ''This is a really bad idea,'' White repeated.

          ''White,'' Valerie called.

            ''This is a really really bad idea,'' White said a third time.

          ''WHITE,'' all five of the others yelled.

          '' What,'' White asked.

           ''Calm down or you'll shatter every window in town,'' Sam says.

          ''And if you say that this is a bad idea one more time, I am going to explode,'' Danny told him.

           ''I can't help but rant when I get nervous,'' White said. ''Just be happy that I was doing it in english. Normally, I rant in Greek.''

           ''Pandora probably appreciates that,'' Jazz says.

           ''Alright, people, time to go through our checklist,'' Tucker announced, looking at his PDA. ''We only have an hour before the class gets here. Jazz.''

           ''Got a set of thermos's, lipstick lazers, fenton tails, wrist rays, and a fully compacted bazooka,'' Jazz listed.

           ''Valerie,'' Tucker asked.

           ''Red Huntress is prepped and ready to come out and play,'' the ghost hunter smirked. ''Got to love this huntress watch.''

           ''Sam,'' Tucker requested.

         ''I think i'm finally getting a handle on my powers,'' Sam says. ''After the whole Undergrowth thing, i'm getting a real good handle on controlling plants. This dryad thing is kind of fun.''

          ''And last, out hometown heroes,'' Tucker finished.

         ''Trying not to scream and take down the whole town,'' White said.

         ''On a more serious note, we're prepared,'' Danny informed. ''The only hard part is trying to find a way to transform with a Specter Bus full of people.''

          ''That is a question for another time,'' Jazz says. ''Time for breakfast.''

           A few minutes later, the gang was making themselves breakfast with their usual flowing routine. They didn't notice their class arriving early. Mr.Lancer came into the Fenton household with the rest of their class. He took notice to the sounds in the kitchen.

           He looked in to see the six teens in the middle of their flow. White and Danny were cutting vegetables while Jazz and Sam were preparing eggs. Tucker was flipping the frittatas while Valerie was cutting them. Valerie was actually juggling the knives. White was cutting vegetables faster than any machine could. Tucker acted like a professional chef.

         ''I need a better knife,'' Danny says. ''Valerie.''

         ''Here, you go,'' Valerie said.

         She threw him a knife, and he caught by the hilt without even looking.

         ''Here comes another one,'' Tucker called.

        He flipped a frittata out of the pan. Sam caught it on a plate.

         ''What the,'' she gasped, nearly dropping the plate.

         The gasp put the rest of them into action. Valerie caught all the knives and threw them to each of them. They were in battle stances faster than a cheetah on a sugar high. But they calmed down when they saw t was just their class.