Scott's Stepsister (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"No, actually, a few of my friends from back home. They have been asking about coming to see me and I figured now was a good a time as any." Y/N Elaborated.

"I don't see why not. Do you have any objections?" He asked, turning to Melissa.

"Nope, the boys will probably have their friends over to so that could be fun for all of you."

A wide grin spread across her face. "Awesome I'll let them know. Thanks."

"Any time sweetheart." Y/N hugged her father tightly before skipping back into the living room with a smile still on her face.

"What's got you all smiley?"Scott asked, looking up from his phone causing Isaac to do the same.

"I have friends coming over this weekend from back home." She replied excitedly.

"Any hot girls?" Isaac asked hopefully.

"All hot girls." She assured.

"Awesome! So, we're having a party?"

"Nope, just a sleepover. Invite your friends too, so you won't bug mine too much." She chuckled and plopped down on the sofa with her phone, already texting her three best friends.

The week passed and before long Friday came. Y/N, Isaac and Scott stood on the porch saying goodbye to Matthew and Melissa.

"When are the girls getting here?" Matthew asked as he hugged tightly to his daughter, rocking side to side with her in his arms.

"They should be here any time now."

"Alright, well, let them know that I said hello."

"Will do."

Matthew finally pulled away and kissed his daughter's forehead. "Have fun this weekend."

"I will." She assured.

"I love you."

"I love you, too. Have fun."

"I will." Matt leaned down and kissed Y/N on the forehead once again before stepping off the porch and heading to the car.

The three teenagers stood waving goodbye from the porch as their parents pulled away. As if on queue, once their car was out of sight a bright blue SUV pulled into the driveway. Once the vehicle came to a stop and the engine was shut off three doors opened to reveal Y/N's best friends from home. The boys covered their ears as the four young women squealed with joy. Y/N ran down the steps and across the small front yard to greet her friends, taking each of them into a long overdue hug.

"Oh my god I can't believe you're here!" Y/N screamed while holding tightly to a short blonde. "And who's car is this?"

"Mine." An average height brunette stated with a smile. "Divorce gift from my parents. Hyundai Tucson in caribbean blue. They said it's so I can get between their houses easier but I think they just felt bad about not getting divorced until I was practically in college."

"Well it's nice. We should take it for a ride before you go. Come on in." The four made their way up to the porch where she introduced her friends to Scott and Isaac.

"Scott, Isaac, these are my friends. Izzy," Y/N pointed to the short blonde to her left. "Marie," She pointed to the redhead with her arms wrapped around Y/N's shoulders from behind. " And Sam." Y/N laughed and pointed to the brunette on her right. "Girls, this is Scott, Melissa's son, and Isaac, Scott's friend that lives with us."

They all said their hellos, and as Y/N lead the girls into the house the Jeep pulled up to the curb. Rosco was hardly to a stop when Stiles jumped out and ran around the front of the vehicle. Then out came Malia, Lydia, and Kira. When they all made it to the porch they were quick to move inside and settle themselves in. Once inside Y/N directed her friends upstairs before turning to Scott.